The film noir stealth game. Calvino Noir is the exploratory, sneaking adventure through the 1930s European criminal underworld. Architecture meets Noir as you become unwillingly entangled in a revolutionist plot.
We use Apple's Metal graphics technology to recreate the style of film noir, with it's beautiful high contrast aesthetic to build a world that feels real enough to host the game's dangerous setting.
Acts 2 and 3 are available as in-app purchases.
Inspired by the futuristic dystopian visions of Deus Ex and Blade Runner. Play as a disparate group of last-chancers as they fight for the future of a city sliding slowly into the gutter. Some are broken souls, some are merely damaged - all are fighting to forge a future in an ugly world ruled by those whose hearts are cruel and dark.
- Seven levels splits across three acts.
- Fully voiced, rich mystery plot.
- Stunning visual style inspired by classic film noir cinema.
- Explore a richly detailed and atmospheric world.
- Co-ordinate multiple unique characters with a range of skills.
- Use stealth or brute force to face those that stand in your way.
- Game controller support
Reduced install size. Fixed crashes. Gameplay improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Cloaked in shadow, mood, and mystery, Calvino Noir’s 1930s-era European city forms the perfect backdrop for a stealthy adventure. Soft, jazzy music belies the ever-looming danger as you evade guards and conduct heists. The deliciously hardboiled dialogue—constantly reminding you of the town’s corruption—sets a menacing tone. And with three characters to coordinate and switch between, skulking around for secrets offers plenty of challenge.
I’ve now gone through the game twice. Check out the details of the settings. I like having a narrative then a combo of strategy and speed. I keep the sound off. Way too much dialogue, interrupts the flow, but can tap through it.
I would pay for more, and I never pay!!!!
Worth the Purchase! Story, Gameplay, & Graphics!
It's a rare occasion in which I invest time one into anything on the App Store anymore, but I must admit this game has me hooked! I have long enjoyed the noir genre and this is quite nearly a perfect example of it brought into game form.
- Calvino Noir Limited
- 166.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation). Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2014 Calvino Noir Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Act 2 and 3 $6.99
- Act 2 $3.99
- Act 3 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.