LiquidText PDF Document Reader: Annotate & Excerpt
By LiquidText, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Named “Most Innovative App of 2015” by Apple App Store ***
LiquidText offers a fast, tactile way to review, gather, and organize information across all your documents and webpages—then apply the results to writing reports, meeting prep, or simply studying. Pull out key facts and connect them together, squeeze a document to compare sections, comment on multiple pages at once, build upon your thoughts, and much more.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
* “One of the most powerful, original iPad apps I've tried in years” – Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
* “I think LiquidText is on to something.” – David Sparks, Macsparky.com
* One of Mashable's Ten Best iPad Apps of 2015 *
* One of Time Magazine's Ten Best apps for iPad Pro *
* Named "Best App of September," 2015 by Apple App Store *
* Named One of the Top Ten Products of 2015 by TechnoLawyer *
LIQUIDTEXT’S COMPLETE FEATURE SET INCLUDES:
► MULTIDOCUMENT USERS RECEIVE (requires one-time in-app purchase):
Work with multiple documents and webpages in a single workspace
• Pull together excerpts from different documents.
• Search across all the documents in a LiquidText workspace.
• Compare documents in parallel.
• Make comments that refer to multiple documents.
Global Keyword Search (Requires iOS 10)
• Search for keywords across all your LiquidText files.
• Search from LiquidText home screen, or from Spotlight.
• Find keywords in title or text of your documents.
► ALL USERS RECEIVE:
• Read and interact with text in a flexible environment
• Compatible with PDF, Word, and PowerPoint documents and web pages
• Import from Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, email, and more
• Import content from webpage or send to LiquidText directly from Safari
• Workspace area for writing notes and pulling out excerpts
• Organize and group excerpts and notes
• Tap comments and excerpts to find original source
• Pinch document to compare different sections
• Collapse text to see annotated parts side-by-side
• Collapse text to view search term(s) side-by-side
• Scroll to navigate through pages
• Scrollbar shows where highlights, comments, excerpts, and search results are located
• Highlight text, images, comments, excerpts, and notes
• Add margin notes/comments to text, images, notes, and excerpts
• Comment on two or more selections simultaneously
• Export file as notes only, highlights only, notes and highlights, or entire document with annotations
• Export as LiquidText file, PDF, or DOCX (supported by most word processors)
• Send files by email or to Dropbox, iCloud, Box, and more
Learn more at LiquidText.net | Comprehend More.
What's New in Version 2.1.5
• Improved Highlight Rendering: highlights better maintain text contrast to improve readability.
• Fixed bug that could cause a crash when scrolling with scrollbar while holding document in place with other finger.
• Fixed bug that could cause a crash when tapping a link button on an excerpt or comment while in portrait mode.
• Fixed bug that could prevent the table of Contents from displaying correctly in some circumstances.
Amazing for Organizing Scientific Articles and Info
I don't often write unsolicited reviews, but I am shocked this isn't the most popular PDF annotation app in the App Store. I paid the money to upgrade partially because I felt the developers deserved the money for creating such an innovative and smart app, as well as the additional features. I am only upset that I can't get a PC version as well that I could use it everywhere, although it is amazing how well they have integrated it to open with as many features as possible in other PDF readers. Thank you for making my thesis way more organized!
NEED Hand Writing Notes please!
This is a software with very good philosophy. after reading, after using time getting to know all the details of the article, one needs to take away a big picture or take home message.
There are some features like handwriting on the text as well as in the notes, like better navigation of long text files, etc. would make the software just perfect. I would pay money to get the pro version if there is one.
Great app for note taking
I do a lot of research, this app allows me to take all the documents I regularly use and create condensed versions including diagrams which makes my work much easier.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 31, 2016
- Version: 2.1.5
- Size: 65.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: LiquidText, Inc.
- © 2016 LiquidText, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases