By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Share your photos, not your phone! Xim your photos on your camera roll or favorite service to your friends’ devices. Swipe, pan and zoom together for all to enjoy, even those who don’t have the app.
• Stop huddling around one small screen – xim instead so everyone can see the images on their own device
• Xims swipe and zoom together, so everyone stays in sync automatically – it’s fun too
• Only one person needs to have Xim installed in order for everyone to participate
• Invite people from your phone’s contact list, via email or via phone number
• Choose photos from your camera roll, Instagram, Facebook, Dropbox, or OneDrive; mix and match easily from any of these sources
• When your friend gets the Xim app the fun really starts – they can add photos or people to the Xim and easily extend the conversation
• Xims play on the big screen too – with support for browser, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, AppleTV, Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, enjoy a lively living room experience, in the same room or remotely
• Xims only stick around for a little while so you can enjoy the moment with no storage or organization overhead
• Long press on a photo you like for additional options such as save photo*
• Xim is supported on many devices and web browsers, with more coming soon
• If you have any questions, issues or suggestions, please visit our forum at http://forum.getxim.com
*While Xims expire after a little while, Ximmers can choose to save ximmed photos or take a screenshot at any time.
What's New in Version 1.5.3
Not a replacement for photosynth
Looking for Microsoft photosynth... Search results came up with this. Nice attempt at social photo sharing, but needs to be marketed better.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 18, 2015
- Version: 1.5.3
- Size: 23.3 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.