View real stock quotes and monitor your stock portfolios in this portfolio management app.
- Real-time stocks for US and some international markets
- Enter your stock portfolio holdings and quickly monitor changes
- Enter sales, dividends, shorts, and track metrics like unrealized gains and realized gains using FIFO accounting
- Track currencies across different currencies and convert them to a home currency
- Widget support that displays your watch lists as well as holdings
- Unlimited number of portfolios
- View historical data for each stock in beautiful full-screen charts that supports pinch-zoom, pinball, and dragging
- View news for each quote in your portfolio
- View overall market news
- Backup and restore your data via CSV
- Dark and light theme
- Many configurable options, such as setting the precision for quotes and holdings
- Password protection
- Add more news sources
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great, simple, clean
After upgrading to the latest iOS 12.1.2 and losing the previous simple and easy to use version of the Apple stocks app, I found this. It has exactly what I wanted and more. You can input your watchlist, set it to show up on the first screen. You can set it to show one line for each stock which saves space on small smartphones. You can easily scan all your stocks to monitor current prices, and % change. It has additional info if you select a particular stock. The main page is uncluttered, and not distracting. No annoying pictures or stories on the main page. It is free to use. The ads are pretty unobtrusive so far but if you want to get rid of them you can pay 6.99. Overall, just what I was looking for!
Great for tracking net worth
This ap is (thankfully) not subscription based. It is easy to use and allows tracking of all your stocks in one convenient place. The only features I would like to see added are a “cash” category that could be edited to reflect money flowing into and out of stocks. If that was added I could see my net worth fluctuate from day to day. Another feature that could be added is a graphic of the total in each portfolio, though it is easy enough to do that yourself in some other ap.
Developer Response ,
Hi - you can add cash using USD=X. I will make it easier to find this in a future app.
Great Widget & App
Fulfills my needs for a widget in the notifications screen for a quick view of where my holdings stand. I use this multiple times a day as it is much more convenient than opening my broker's app, logging in, waiting for it to load... You get the point.
Couple of points I would like to make is that it doesn't like to update with market close for a few hours at times. I would prefer to be able to view more of my holdings or quotes on the notifications screen, so perhaps adding an adjustable "show X number of holdings/quotes in widget".
- Peeksoft LLC
- 101.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Peeksoft 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.