Deliveries: a package tracker
By Junecloud LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site—so you can check on them when you need to and still keep everything in one place.
Deliveries is also available for iOS, in a Universal app that supports iPhone and iPad. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
What's New in Version 3.0.6
• Improved search key on MacBook Pro models with Touch Bar: you can dismiss the filter options without canceling your search, and if you select a delivery, the filter options are hidden automatically. Tap and hold the search key to quickly filter your deliveries.
• Improved sign in reliability on macOS 10.13.
• Improved link detection.
• Fixed an issue where Touch Bar would not show any keys when no windows were open on macOS 10.13.
• Fixed a crash on MacBook Pro models with Touch Bar when typing an email address in the Add to Deliveries extension.
• Fixed a possible crash on MacBook Pro models with Touch Bar on macOS 10.12.
• Fixed a possible crash when viewing an "Other" delivery with an invalid web site address.
• Fixed a crash during troubleshooting on macOS 10.13.
Deliveries by Junecloud
This is the best package tracking app I’ve used, and I believe I’ve used them all. This is the best of the best, and it only takes a few seconds to enter your tracking info into the app. Thank you for a great product.
I have this on my phone and my Macs—everything syncs thru iCloud. Extremely well-designed app; great interface and functionality, including notifications. Highly recommended!
Inconvenient… Have to manually add deliveries
I want an app that will automatically track my orders, not one where I manually have to add each order I make. I much prefer the free iOS app, Slice, which finds and tracks your orders automatically via your email. There is no corresponding Mac app, unfortunately, but the phone app is great.