Everyone’s Favorite Movie Ticket App. Over 83,000 5-Star Reviews!
Atom is the only mobile movie ticketing app that lets you buy movie tickets, make movie plans with friends and get a VIP experience at the movie theater so you never wait in line. Find all the latest new and upcoming movies, watch movie trailers, read reviews and browse movie showtimes directly from the app. No need to print your tickets. When you get to the movie theater, skip the box office line and scan your digital movie ticket with your iPhone.
ATOM LETS YOU…
• BUY MOVIE TICKETS & SKIP THE LINES: Get movie tickets ahead of time & reserve your seats with a few easy clicks. Then just walk right into the theater—no waiting at the box office.
• BROWSE MORE MOVIES: Our intuitive tile layout makes it easy to find what you want.
• PRE-ORDER CONCESSIONS ANYTIME: Add your favorite movie snacks to your order and pick them up at an express lane (at participating locations).
• PLAN A MOVIE NIGHT: Invite friends, pay separately and send your seat assignment with a few clicks. No more endless group texts.
• LINK THEATER LOYALTY ACCOUNTS: Connect your favorite loyalty accounts so you earn points when you buy tickets on Atom.
• RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE MOVIE OFFERS: Stay in the know on special movie ticket discounts and promotions.
PLUS, ATOM’S BIG ON CONVENIENCE
• Pay how you want: credit card, Apple Pay, Chase Pay, PayPal
• Go together, pay separately. No more IOUs.
• Buy tickets for all standard & premium formats
• Apple Watch support for viewing your tickets
• Easy click-to-cancel tickets
Atom is a proud partner of the most popular movie theater exhibitors including:
AMC Theatres and Regal Cinemas
Here’s our complete list of theater partners:
• Aksarben Cinema
• AMC Theatres (including AMC Dine-In and AMC Classic locations)
• Apple Cinemas
• ArcLight Cinemas
• Arena Cinelounge
• B&B Theatres
• Bow Tie Cinemas
• Buffalo Grove Theaters
• CGV Cinemas
• Cinemagic Theatres
• Cinépolis Luxury Cinemas
• D'Place Entertainment
• Emagine Entertainment
• Empire Cinemas
• Flix Brewhouse
• Harkins Theatres
• Landmark Theatres
• Landmark Cinemas (Canada)
• Megaplex Theatres
• New Vision Theatres
• Nexus Cinema Dining
• O'neil Cinemas
• Regal Cinemas (including United Artists Theatres, Edwards Theatres, Cinebarre Theatres)
• Regency Theatres
• Reel Cinemas
• Ruby Cinemas
• Santikos Theatres
• Screens at the Continent
• Showcase Cinemas
• Showplace Theatres (Kerasotes)
• Silverspot Cinema
• Southern Theatres (including Movie Tavern, AmStar Cinemas, and The Grand Theatres)
• Starlight Cinemas
• Studio Movie Grill
• Taylor Theatres
• WYO Movies (including Movie Palace and Studio City Theatres)
• 8k Cinemas
Atom is continuously adding support for more theaters, so stay tuned for updates.
The best keeps getting better. A big update requires big notes, so buckle up:
• The ticket screen has been redesigned with a premium new look that puts all the important info front and center (including the "Invite Friends" button!).
• If you bought a ticket for a friend, you can now assign that ticket after you order so it gets sent directly to them.
• Planners, rejoice! Add to calendar is now in the app.
• The QR code is just one tap away, but will also pull up automatically when you open Atom at the theater.
• We simplified our sign-up/sign-in experience so it's easier and faster to get your movie tickets.
On the innovation side, this release includes first-of-its-kind ticketing for the Dallas International Film Festival (DIFF). We're excited to help festival-goers easily buy DIFF movie tickets and reserve seats ahead of time—no more lining up hours in advance! DIFF passholders can also use Atom to secure their seats for their desired showtimes at no extra cost.
We're also excited to announce we now support ticketing for Malco and NCG Cinemas.
As always, various other bug fixes and performance improvements made their way into this release. We hope you enjoy!
If you're still reading, you can stop now.
Ratings and Reviews
In love with Atom!
I was a bit skeptical when I first downloaded the app because I noticed not a lot of my nearby theaters were atom supported. Honestly this app makes everything so much easier, only if your theater is in fact atom supported. Buying your tickets and hand selecting your seats is so much easier on this app than on most movie theater websites. When going to watch movies in a group it makes it easier for everybody to get tickets for the same movie and sit in the same section because you are able to set up group chats if your friends also have atom. You can order your concessions ahead of time and the theater really does have your stuff ready to go when you get there! A text gets sent to your phone with your movie ticket so you have it there, the app, or your email so you always have a copy no matter what. It’s so crazy to see how efficient going to the movies is with this app. Plus you get rewarded for using the app, I already got a free movie ticket and so many discounts just because I ordered through this app and I’ve only had it for about 2 months. I will forever use atom, but I will honestly say you can only reap the full benefits if your theater supports it. The app gives you a list of your local supported and non supported theaters. Enjoy the movies!
Better than Fandango and Flixster
So much better than Fandango and Flixster. I forget how I even came across this app, but I’m really glad I did. It has very friendly user interface. Sleek design. You can pre-order tickets in advance of the movie release. Even months ahead. You can choose your own seats, invite friends to come with you, and even buy their tickets in advance if you have to. Even cooler is that each of your friends get their own personal ticket delivered to their phone so they don’t have to wait on you to get in. Another snazzy recent feature is that you get to see a free movie every time you go see 4 movies. An equally cool feature is you get a free movie for every friend that buys their first ticket through atom. Another great feature I love about Atom is its ability to hold all of your rewards cards. You can put in your AMC stubs info, regal cinema, and so forth. When you go checkout at the particular theater, your rewards cards will be used so you earn points. The only downside I noticed, which I hope doesn’t happen again is the fact that the person at theater couldn’t see my tickets even though I had it right there.
Horrible App with Horrible Customer Service
Tried watching Incredibles 2 with friends and wasn’t aware of the theaters age policy going in. When we got to the theater, they wouldn’t let us in no matter what so I contacted Atom’s customer support to get a refund but they told me that we couldn’t get a refund because it wasn’t within the 30 minute time period before the movie starts for cancellation, which is ridiculous bc I was unaware of the theaters age policy until we got there and no one gets to a movie 30 minites before it starts. Tried explaining this to Atim’s customer support multiple times and every time they would say that they couldn’t help me because it was the theaters responsibility, but the theater says it’s Atom’s responsibility given that they were the people who sold the tickets. Classic case of refusal to claim responsibility. And while they Atom does have the age policy of theaters at the checkout, it’s hidden in a link that first-time customers won’t be aware of. If they truly want to make this a decent app then try publishing the theaters age policy on the checkout screen instead of hiding it behind some link which isn’t hard to do. All in all, the I’m never using Atom again. I thought it’d be easy to just get some tickets to go see a movie with friends but Atom has made this a ridiculous experience. Customer service was ATROCIOUS.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.