By Bouncing Ball Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tired of all the different apps you need to control your smart home? Are they missing features you’d like to see such as schedules, geofencing or Today Screen access?
Then Home Remote is for you. With native support for Milight, LimitlessLED, EasyBulb, LIFX, Belkin WeMo, Indigo, along with URL calls and TCP/UDP packets, there isn’t much that Home Remote can’t control.
You can add attributes to any action, such as location triggering with beacons or geofences, schedules, even voice recognition.
Our new feature, Home Remote: Remote, removes the need for port forwarding if you want to control your home automation equipment from outside the home network.
With support for iOS, Apple TV, Apple Watch, OS X and more, Home Remote should cover every base.
Home Remote - Great for any smart home with Home Automation.
** There is documentation within the app to help, although a level of technical knowledge will be useful. **
Sunrise and sunset times are provided by http://sunrise-sunset.org
What's New in Version 3.4.2
• Fixed issue with Home Remote: Remote login due to Parse being taken down.
• Milight V6 support, includes new iBox bridges
• If you're having a problem, please don't leave a review asking a question. We cannot provide help to reviews, as there is no way to contact you
• If you enjoy using Home Remote, then check out the Apple TV, Apple Watch or Mac versions or leave us a review
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 16, 2017
- Version: 3.4.2
- Size: 74.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, German, Japanese
- Seller: Bouncing Ball LTD
- © Bouncing Ball Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes