Siu Nim Tau Form is the first and most important form of Wing Chun Kung Fu System.
Literally, "Siu Nim Tau" is often translated as "Little Idea". However the true meaning is "Subtle Awareness". Apart from standard and precise positioning of hand movements, the form also trains subtle internal joint handling, relaxation and unity of body and mind.
The App provides a detail decomposition of each individual moves.
- Each movement is numbered for easy reference
- Picture, video, and training notes are included in each move
- Cantonese names of each movement are provided with Chinese writing and romanization
- Easy & navigitaion to each movement
- Great tool for first time learners
- The notes are also valuable reminders for intermediate and advanced practitioners
- Improved home screen UI
Ratings and Reviews
If you want to use this app you will have to pay. Also know that some teachers of Wing Chun don't show the same or traditional ways.
- Next Token Solutions
- 29.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014, Wing Chun Elements
- In-App Purchases
- SNT Notes by Sifu Donald Mak $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.