By Chris Rivers
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
** NEW ** See the LF1 in action over at Synth Anatomy's Youtube channel now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBOQ5liTLMw
Experience and create the classic vintage synth sounds with the LF1 Monosynth.
The LF1 Monosynth is a fully featured analogue–modelling synthesiser, featuring:
- 2x vintage–sounding analogue style oscillators with sin, sawtooth and square waveforms and a four octave range. The frequency of the second oscillator can be adjusted by ±7 semitones.
- Analogue–modelled resonant filter with invertible envelope.
- Amplitude envelope.
- LFO with 5 selectable sources (including Sample + Hold), assignable to pitch or filter.
- Glide & glissando controls.
- Pitch bend Wheel with range configurable up to ± 1 octave.
- Support for external MIDI devices via MIDI port accessories or WI-Fi.
- Inter-App Audio support
- Improved audio engine
- Virtual MIDI support – use the other MIDI apps on your device to control the LF1
- 100 user–preset locations.
- Online user guide available from settings menu.
- NEW! Audiobus support with State Saving.
Introducing Audiobus support: Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information.
The LF1 is ideal for lovers of classic synths, or for beginners looking to get a taste of analogue synthesis. This app is packed with vintage mojo and ready to go.
What's New in Version 1.3.3
Upgrade to latest Audiobus SDK.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 15, 2016
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 12.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chris Rivers
- ©2014 Chris Rivers
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.