By Mio Global
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Mio GO app is designed for the Mio LINK, VELO, FUSE, and ALPHA 2 heart rate wristbands. Monitor your heart rate with performance accuracy—no chest strap required!
Now updated with Health app support! Sync to the iOS 8 Health app to share your data with other apps.
With the Mio GO app you can:
- Record a workout that combines your heart rate data from any Mio device and GPS data from your smartphone (optional)
- Review your training route on a map
- Display GPS distance and pace/speed from your smartphone on your FUSE or ALPHA 2
- Set a goal and sync your daily activity history on your FUSE
- Review your FUSE and ALPHA2 workout stats
- Customize display options and device settings
- Select heart rate training modes and set personal heart rate zones
- Pair ANT+ speed and cadence bike sensors to your VELO
See a list of supported phones and ANT+ devices at mioglobal.com/compatibility
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
For more information or assistance in configuring your device with Mio PAI, please visit mioglobal.com/support, or email email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.7.2
We have been working hard on new features and bug fixes. This update includes:
• Bug fixed where Daily Goals did not save correctly to Today’s Goals
• Stability improvements that improve overall functionality of the app
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 17, 2017
- Version: 2.7.2
- Size: 25.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Physical Enterprises Inc.
- © Mio Global (Physical Enterprises Inc.)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.