Discover a sci-fi action RPG set in a post-apocalyptic desert world inhabited by fearsome pirates and mutant scavengers.
“The combat is suitably fun, strategic, and tense, and the world is a genuine joy to explore. There's a Fallout mixed with Pirates aesthetic here, and it really draws you in.”
As the Captain of a flying Sand-Cruiser battleship, you are a bold survivor in lands ruined by war, pollution and nuclear fallout.
Sandstorm: Pirate Wars features an epic single player story set in the not-so-distant future, an online PvP battle arena, a formidable arsenal of weapons, and a fleet of hover ships armored like tanks!
Fight Real-Time Pirate Arena Battles
• Defeat pirates from around the world on Local and Global Leaderboards
• Plunder defeated enemies to find resources to customize and upgrade your fleet
• Complete daily Pirate Arena missions for extra loot
• Invite your friends and crush them in PvP battle
Create and Modify Powerful War Machines
• Choose from a huge variety of weapons including Lasers, Drones, Mini-Guns and Cannons
• Strategically select combat systems to destroy your opponents tactically
• Upgrade your weaponry with materials obtained from exploration and salvage
• Customize your Ship by swapping out pieces and changing skins
Survive Desert Wastelands
• Journey through arid desert space, gritty suburbs, ruined cities, and more
• Encounter treacherous enemies and mysterious allies of different factions
• Complete smuggler missions to earn resources to improve your flying Sand-Cruiser
• Loot and plunder fallen shipwrecks and discover rare combat Systems
Join our Community of Pirates!
Facebook - facebook.com/sandstormpiratewars
Twitter - twitter.com/sandstormpirate
Official Forums - bit.ly/ss-forums
***AWARD: The Best Music and Sound 2015 from the Spanish Interactive Arts & Sciences Academy ***
Internet connection required for play. Strong Wi-Fi connection recommended for best performance.
Game availabe in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
We regularly bring you updates and new features to improve your experience. Have fun!
Ratings and Reviews
In Ubisoft’s postapocalyptic battler, a good hovercraft is paramount to survival. Unfortunately, your starter isn’t much more than a rust bucket. You’ll need to complete bounties and destroy enemies in bite-sized battles to slap some advanced weaponry on that corroded hull. Exploring the colorful wasteland is almost as much fun as the fights—you’ll cruise past the forgotten ruins of power plants, dusty freighters, and even a dilapidated Golden Gate Bridge as you fend off assaults from scavengers.
Nothing but a money grab
I was hooked on this game. I was allowed to win arena battles to the point where I could upgrade my ship, easily. Now, I've run into a wall. I've fought at least 20 arena battles since upgrading my ship to level 6, and I have not won, once. The only way to get the hundreds of thousands of credits needed for additional upgrades is to pay real money because you only make a few hundred credits here and a few hundred credits there for the battles that you fight in the story line. And the battles are repetitive. The graphics are cool. I don't hate this game, I just hate that the only option I have left is spending money. To all of you that have spent money to the point where you're crushing me, continually, more power to you. Obviously, you're more hooked on this game than I.
first off, not a money grab if you have any kind of patience and skill at strategy. if you are quick switching through your weapons and support mods, you can absolutely compete with other players as well as complete solo game missions. if you want a brand new big gun ship right away and you want to decimate everyone, then yes you could spend a lot of money. and honestly if you play anybody’s game regularly, you should spend some money, even say a couple bucks, don’t be a leach if possible, just a thought. you can tip a buck to some barista for a drink that took less than 2 minutes to make, but you can’t pay anything for a game months in the making? weird.
now to my critiques. thanks for making some of the bonus items accessible by watching an in game ad. now fix it. often i watch the ad, and then a “sandstorm” error occurs and the gsme resets, and i have to watch a second ad, which usually works the second time.
other than that, good job on a fun game.
- 519.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Power Cell basket $4.99
- Power Cell crate $19.99
- Power Cell trolley $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.