Freematics Emulator is a utility to control Freematics OBD-II Emulator via BLE.
* Adjust OBD-II PIDs, DTC and VIN etc for Freematics OBD-II Emulator in real time. More detail for Freematics OBD-II Emulator , please visit http://freematics.com/pages/products/freematics-obd-emulator-mk2/
* Scan Freematics OBD-II Emulator and connect the one you select
* Add and remove knob for different PIDs easily
1. Fix connecting issue on the new BLE module
2. Connect the first found emulator automatically when app start up
3. Update all the PID value on the UI after connected
4. Add two new bus protocols
5. Add new mode 07/0A mode DTC
6. Add ignition on/off support
7. Use friendly protocol name instead of UART AT command name
8. Other minor changes
Ratings and Reviews
Broken and missing features
Setting DTC does not work. Cannot find documentation to determine if this is user error
Ignition toggle does not work
"Edit your knobs" only supports a subset of OBD-II options
Overall not very useful.
- Shanghai Han Yu Information Technologies Co., Ltd.
- 2.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2017 Freematics.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.