Dead Effect 2
By BadFly Interactive, a.s.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
“Dead Effect 2 is a gory and shiny gout of FPS action. It feels slick, and it looks absolutely stunning.” - PocketGamer
"Dead Effect 2 is an outstanding first person shooter experience on iOS that is a must have." - Apple'N'Apps
*IMPORTANT* Dead Effect 2 requires an iPad 3 (or newer), iPhone 5 (or newer), iPad Mini 2 (or newer), iPad Air. An Internet connection is required to play.
Looking to push the boundaries of mobile gaming to another level, Dead Effect 2 is a console-quality action sci-fi shooter with RPG elements. Follow the enticing storyline, train and develop your character, collect and upgrade weapons, gear and high-tech body implants.
Dead Effect 2 placed 2nd at the Very Big Indie Pitch contest at PG Connects Helsinki 2015.
CONSOLE-QUALITY GRAPHICS AND SOUND
• breathtaking graphics using the latest Apple technology
• realistic ragdoll effects and stunning environments
• narrated by professional voice actors
• atmospheric soundtrack and movie-quality sound effects
RPG LAYER WITH DEEP CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
• 3 personas = 3 different personalities
• character training and development
• unique system of 100+ upgradable body implants and gear sets
• 40+ upgradable weapons
IMMERSIVE GAMEPLAY WITH CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS
• 20+ hours of campaign gameplay and 10+ hours of special missions
• elaborate system of achievements
• full controller support
• fully customizable on-screen controls
Feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, or catch up with our latest news on our official website or a social media channel of your choice:
Facebook: Dead Effect
YouTube: BadFly Interactive
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Mobile update 1.2 news:
• The biggest new feature in the update are the side tasks, available from the mission map.
• Weapon training! By solving progressively harder challenges with your weapons you can gain weapon training ranks that gives you special boosts to damage, accuracy and other weapon stats for all the weapons from the training category.
• The shop now offers new weapons - baseball bats for throwing enemies around, mighty hammers to smash them to pieces, also some swords and axes.
• If you prefer to shoot your way through: a new shotgun and a sniper rifle are waiting for you.
• Have you reached level 20 and you think there's nothing more to do? After you gain enough ranks of the weapon training, you can start the quest line for the ultimate weapon to get the best possible weapon for your favorite category
• The shop now contains some more armor suits and implants - including an epic CYWORG implant set that will give you several special abilities!
New game mode!
• The Infestation game mode is ideal when you just want to fight through the hordes of the enemies and get the rare loot from the boss at the end.
• There are several new maps in the game for the Biohazard, Survival and Lone Wolf modes.
New difficulty mode!
• The HELL difficulty mode is only for the best cybernetic warriors with the best possible equipment. All others will die quickly. But the boost for the loot is worth it!
Level lock removed!
• The story missions are no longer level-locked, but their difficulty scales up if your level is too low. If you're good enough, you can jump right in!
With so many games subpar and "freemium" in these days of DLC The dead effect is one of the few games that i have seen that is actually what it claims to be. From the gameplay and graphics that are in fact console quality which is a task of gigantic proportions for a 32 bit device, to the game that is actually free to play with no push to buy goods with real money lest your weapons no longer cut the ever increasing difficulty, and the unique gameplay that is everything sci fi could be. The sheer detail of the game is wonderful. With comedic flavor text to lighten the mood and a captivating story line , The dead effect is a game that has never disappointed. Made by gaming enthusiasts the dead effect is everything a true gamer could want. So i would advise that you give it a try. You have nothing to lose: the game is free and much to gain such as an abiding love for the dead effect franchise and its kickass development team
So far I’ve tried out playing all the “heroes” that they tell you to choose in the beginning, the cool thing about it is that it saves all your work on all three characters. Each mission with each character makes it feel so much different but so much the same. So far this game is a dream come true for me. Only game I have kept for a long time that caught my attention and kept me trapped. The only flaw and thing I ask is for the producers to lower the cost for the lower level weapons. They make the level 2-7 weapons all near 18-27 thousand coins, or in game currency it would be much better to have the lower weapons cheaper but as the level gradually build so do the weapons cost and the more advanced with a higher cost and the Dickey with a lower. That’s all I ask, thanks and great game. Loving it.
A SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH CHAPTER 7!!!!!
The game is awesome so far, far better than the all the games it's based on combined, but I'm having a MASSIVE PROBLEM with Chapter 7. When I open the main door, it ends the Chapter and forces a Chapter reset. The opening lines from the characters in the resistance base after I got back were the same as normal, but it wouldn't let me get the dialogue for the next Chapter. I know there's something wrong here other than the restarting because on a walkthrough I saw, after the main door you have to find 3 components for something.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 20, 2016
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 2.16 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: BadFly Interactive, a.s.
- © 2016 BadFly Interactive, a.s.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 150 crystals$2.99
- 375 crystals$4.99
- 60.000 credits$2.99
- 150.000 credits$4.99
- 1.000 crystals$9.99
- 400.000 credits$9.99
- 1.000.000 credits$19.99
- 2.500 crystals$19.99
- 3.000.000 credits$49.99
- 15.000 crystals$99.99