Divine Academy is a unique mixture of strategy and god-sim genres. Build your ancient city, develop your godly skills and rule your people.
Become a part of a fascinating world – a university for ancient Greek deities. Pass exams at the Divine Academy and get a license to cast the most powerful miracles! Build the most amazing metropolis by casting spells, accumulating wealth and empowering those around you.
Be it gardening, architecture or math, help your people learn and explore new frontiers.
Discover the vast and beautiful game world and learn to rule it!
- Transform your village into a prosperous metropolis
- Learn from deities and become one of them
- Cast spells to fight your enemies
- Construct stunning buildings and explore fascinating ruins
- Interact with charismatic and witty characters
- Have fun finding hidden treasures
- Experience amazing atmosphere of ancient Greek island
- Explore new lands and their secrets
- Invite your friends from Facebook and cast miracles together
- Keep in touch and play with your friends via Game Center
Search for "Qumaron" in iTunes!
And search our popular series on iTunes!
- Jane’s Hotel
- Island Tribe
- Viking Saga
- Northern Tale
- Roads of Rome
- Jane's Farm
- Farm Mania
- Farm Mania: Silk Road
VISIT US: http://qumaron.com/
WATCH US: https://www.youtube.com/realoregames
FIND US: https://www.facebook.com/qumaron/
This update is very new and full of interesting features:
- New territory: the long-awaited territory expansion of the mythology world.
- New adventures: for experienced travellers there are new secrets and tasks.
- New buildings: Winery and Temple. Come quickly and take new tasks.
- New hero: cool super hero - Daedalus! Ready for his orders?
- to play more comfortable we made necessary changes to the balance.
- our engineers did their best and improved the performance of the game, fixing a number of bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
I really did enjoy playing the game but on the last update witch took to long it messed up everything!!! I can no longer see what my tasks are I can no long cash in the items that I found/collected. And in the game when you try to send the issue out the option is never available it always says there is a problem. The game worked so much better before the last "bug fix" was done. I really did enjoy playing it, but now I think I'm going to delete it because I am unable to go any further in the game itself and a game where I have nothing left I can do is not a game I wanna play any longer... Wish you would fix the issue until then this game is gone.
Bad Customer Support
In the two times I have had to contact support due to game issues, the have neglected to make any type of contact with me. I have been without the game since the June update and have sent numerous messages with not even an automated email from them. I even sent an email to realore letting them know the support page was not working and had been down for a few weeks, again with no response. I did enjoy this game while I could play, but now I'm fed up with it. It's something to do with my account once again as I have uninstalled & reinstalled the game.
Ultimately, just very poor service. Good Bye Divine Academy! Was fun while it lasted.
I stopped playing this game for about a year because I couldn’t move forward. This update brings new tasks, areas, building, etc. that’s the good news. But that update also makes the game freeze every few minutes. So I either have to wait a few minutes for the game to unfreeze, or restart the game. Then a couple of minutes latter it will freeze again. It thinks there is a problem with my internet connection but there isn’t. The problem is with the game. Otherwise this would be a good game.
- QUMARON SERVICES LIMITED
- 165 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © QUMARON
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of 420 Crystals $1.99
- Bag of 1850 Crystals $6.99
- Chloris' Gift $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.