Choosing Wisely Canada is a campaign to help physicians and patients engage in conversations about unnecessary tests, treatments, and procedures.
This mobile app platform provides access to the most up-to-date physician recommendations (Five Things Physicians and Patients Should Know) and patient materials in both text and PDF formats.
All the physician recommendations and patient-friendly materials are organized by specialty and easily searchable by keyword, i.e. conditions, diagnostic tests, procedures, and treatments.
• 4 new specialties
• Updated PDFs
- Chi-Ming Chow
- 13.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Copyright © Choosing Wisely Canada, All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.