The Foot Locker App is your source for all things sneakers.
• Quick and easy shopping of the latest footwear and apparel at Foot Locker at your fingertips.
• Shop the hottest brands like Nike, adidas, Jordan, Champion, and adidas Originals.
• Stay ahead of the game with the Release Calendar. Add reminders to your own calendar to never miss a drop of the hottest kicks.
• Enable push notifications for your chance at new shoe releases as soon as they go live.
• Launch Reservation gives you a chance at reserving the hottest sneakers for in-store pickup the day they release.
• Become a Foot Locker VIP! As a Foot Locker VIP, you can access your account, track your order status and spending, check your rewards, and stay up to date on hot shoe releases.
• As a VIP, you will be sent exclusive offers including an annual birthday discount and early access to sales. Platinum VIPs are automatically upgraded and receive additional rewards to use on purchases as well as access to exclusive events and giveaways.
• Get an in-app VIP card to scan in stores.
• Find the nearest Foot Locker stores with the Store Locator.
Shop Foot Locker anytime, anywhere!
• Enjoy an all new shopping experience making searching, browsing, filtering and purchasing easier, faster and more convenient
• Check out hot upcoming and recently launched shoes in our updated Release Calendar
• Save payment methods and address information for a faster checkout experience
• Enable push notifications to get the latest information on releases and exciting new product
• Foot Locker is bringing you The Hunt -- a new augmented reality experience that offers an amazing scavenger hunt experience and a new way to gain access to hot product.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs major improvement
The app is trash just like the website! Footlocker and all its sister sites refuse to make any changes to make getting any sort of limited release obtainable or giving many customers a fair chance. People with bots have about a 100% chance to get every pair. The rest of us "click and add to cart" repeatedly and that's if you lucky enough to get onto the webpage. To make matters worse, you have no idea when a pair of shoes are sold out. Footlocker doesn't even let you know through the app, website or social media. However if you want to buy a pair of socks it works great.
Update December 30, 2017 “the Gatorade 6 release”. It does you absolutely no good to get the shoe in your cart but can’t checkout. Shoes in the cart but freezes as checking out and get sent all the way out. By the time you are allowed back in, shoes are sold out! So that leads me with this question why if you have the shoes in your cart are you not put into a checkout que where you remain until allowed to check out and when your time comes up if you fail to checkout within 5-10 minutes shoes are put back in the online inventory?
There is just no way you can make me believe that Footlocker and its sister sites can’t eliminate “add to cart” repeatedly and frozen checkout problems that were problems 10 years ago and still exist today.
We do apologize! Launch items are generally low in supply but high in demand; the inventory tends to sell out quickly. All customers will initially have an equal opportunity for a successful reservation. Please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an explanation of the online release process, along with details for the App Reservation process and a few tips to use on the next Launch! We do wish you the best of luck on the next launch!
Since the upgraded version of the app it has kicked me out and now I cannot even get into the app as it keeps saying user disabled. I have reached out to customer care through email and also customer support on the phone. Waited for over45 minutes for the supervisor to tell me to reach out to customer care online. Which I had already done so. No one is able to tell me why the app continually states USER DISABLED. I am able to log in online and see all my points and purchases and my VIP. I have been told to uninstall and reinstall the app which I have done so many times it has become frustrating. I even tried to log in to the app on an entirely different model phone and still receiving the same exact error. All customer support tells me is “i don’t know why, I can see everything fine on my side”. This is the crappiest app since it has been updated 4 times in the past 2 weeks. This is beyond frustrating and foot locker customer service is absolutely horrible. For as much money I have spent you would think they would have their apps and employees up to date!
The new version of the app looks amazing! It’s clean and easy to use I love the new updates. One thing I highly dislike and suggest to fix immediately is the instore barcode. Now when I am helping a customer using the app to do a super stock locator I no longer have the instore barcode. I have to exit the app and go to mobile site or use the product number and convert it into a SKU but that takes time away from the customer which isn’t the best possible experience. Please consider putting back the instore barcodes to help with enabling associate like myself help customers to the best of our abilities in a timely manner. I do work in 34th St New York City so time means a lot to my customers and myself. Thanks for the support
- Foot Locker Retail, Inc.
- 154.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Foot Locker Retail Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.