Consult with a licensed, emergency-experienced physician in 10 minutes, through video. Available 24 hours, every day.
Did you know almost 75% of doctor visits can be handled without a doctor ever seeing you?
And while your doctor may perform a physical exam on you, 95-97% of physical exams are normal.
Going to the doctor can be a hassle. It disrupts your day, it takes away from your family, it may cost you lost wages at work, and worst of all, you still have to pay for your copay and cover your deductible.
If that wasn't bad enough, you can't see them at night during late hours.
What insurance companies don't tell you is that only around 10% of people actually cover their deductibles each year. That means that you pay hundreds of dollars each month for health insurance that will likely NEVER pay a dime back to you. You're responsible for your copay and the doctor visit!
DocChat has a flat price of $50 to see a doctor (with unlimited subscriptions available), so you won't have to worry about whether your insurance is going to cover your doctor visit.
How many times have you forgotten to ask your doctor a question or forgot how to take your medication? DocChat allows you to follow-up with your doctor for free after your visit. Other companies will be happy to charge you for another visit.
Some benefits of DocChat:
- Available 24/7
- No time limit to each consultation. Other telemedicine apps limit your time to as little as 10 minutes
- Ask unlimited follow-up questions to your doctor after the video consultation. You even get her phone number!
- Prescriptions sent to a pharmacy closest to you
- We call you back to check on your progress after your visit
- Our mission is to do the right thing for the patient, even at great expense to ourselves.
Is telemedicine legal?
Yes! Most states allow a doctor to establish a patient-provider relationship through a video visit. That means your DocChat doctor is as liable for your care and well-being as a doctor you would see in person would be.
What can my doctor do on a telemedicine visit?
Your doctor can prescribe medication (non-narcotics), diagnose your condition, or refer you to the appropriate specialty. If you need a note for work or school, we can provide that as well.
DocChat doctors are available for you if you have a question, forgot how to take your medication, or if you're simply not feeling better. You can IM them through the app or call their personal phone numbers.
DocChat is available in CT, DC, FL, GA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MT, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WA, HI, and expanding to other states.
Here is what we did since last release:
- fixed show pharmacy on map and route to that pharmacy;
- fixed UI bugs with Doctor's reviews;
- fixed chat pictures ratio;
- fixed credit cards logo pictures(icons);
- added small SOAP Notes helper for doctors to speed up filling them in;
- fixed small bugs in chat;
- fixed issue on iPad with showing the list of previously used doctors;
- updated notification of test charge when user adds new credit card to his payment account;
- fixed photo uploading into the consultation chat with doctor when user has slow internet connection;
- updated text input fields navigation trough all current form on different devices(screens);
- consultation with doctor in chat's text input got it's new design so now it is easier to use.
We are ready to hear your feedback, send email to email@example.com.
With us it is easy to talk to a doctor just in few minutes.
You can use your insurance to pay for the consultation!
Ratings and Reviews
DocChat is AMAZING!!!
This app is a life saver! I have 3 small children and I was dreading trying to get to the dr to refill migraine medication. Getting everyone in the car, sitting in the dr office with 3 small kids... Ugh. It had been a while and the dr wanted to see me. A friend told me about DocChat so I gave it a shot. It was so simple and within 8 min I was talking to a dr in the state I live in! It takes me longer than that just to get my kids in the car! This app is a life saver and will be my primary choice for dr visits from now on! Thanks DocChat!!!
Easy to use, and easy to connect. I had a doctor on the other line within 5 mins! Great app. And when I didn't understand something, a team member was nice enough to call me immediately afterwards and walk me through what I didn't understand
Best thing ever!
I was just sitting in urgent care on the weekend and they wanted me to pay $415 just to walk through the door. Used this app, spoke to a doctor in 5 minutes, and he ordered me a prescription to the pharmacy right next to my apartment in NYC. Genius. Get it.
- SMN Medical PC
- 37.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 DocChat Telemedicine
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.