PDF Markup, the brand-new PDF Reader by Kdan, is an expert PDF viewer, editor, annotator, and organizer. Like the Adobe Acrobat Reader you’re used to, it allows you to add PDF annotations, sign or write on documents, highlight web pages or ePub books, and back up files with all the popular cloud storage services directly from your iPhone or iPad. PDF Markup is here to help you sort through excessive information while at home, in the office, or on the go.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Featured in “Annotation and Screencasting to Extend the Reach of Your Classroom” by Yale Center of Language Study
- Featured in “The 9 Best PDF Apps for the Apple iPad” by TabletPC Review
- “PDF Markup helps me to take work with me when I am not in the office. It really does make life better!” - Val Sigler
DOCUMENT VIEWER & ANNOTATOR
- Supports all mainstream file formats
- View BOTA (Bookmark, Outline, Thumbnail, Annotation Summary)
- Add highlights, freehand writings, sticky notes, text boxes, arrows, shapes, etc.
- Customize PDF stamps by adding texts or images
- Sign documents & fill forms
- Highlight text and excerpts on web pages using the built-in or Safari browser
- Link web highlights to your PDFs
- Sync your highlights through multiple devices
- Explore more highlights from the My Markups community
- Support continuous scanning
- Manipulate image quality by adjusting exposure, B&W, and cropping
- Export your scans as one PDF
- Secure your scans with password protection
FILE TRANSFER & BACKUP
- Get files from Dropbox, OneDrive, GoogleDrive, Evernote, Box, FTP, or WebDAV client
- Copy files via WiFi, iTunes USB, and Open-in feature
KDAN CLOUD SERVICES – SIGN UP FOR FREE
- View PDFs and markups online by sending file links.
- Upload and manage files directly from your browser.
- Send download links from the web with password protection.
- Resume unfinished uploading.
IN-APP PURCHASE (FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE)
Unlock advanced tools and easily work across all devices and platforms by subscribing to Kdan Mobile’s Creativity 365 services.
WHAT IS CREATIVITY 365?
Creativity 365 is a comprehensive, cross-device contention creation tool set aimed at improving productivity and collaboration. The set includes five apps PDF Markup, Pocket Scanner, Animation Desk, NoteLedge, and Write-on Video along with 1TB Kdan Cloud storage. With Creativity 365 subscribers gain access to all the premium features normally unavailable to free app users.
ADVANCED PDF TOOLS & SERVICES
- View multiple PDFs as tabs
- Night viewing mode
- Text to Speech
- PDF watermark, merge, and split
- Insert audio notes, images, and hyperlinks to PDFs
- Rotate/rearrange/add/delete PDF pages
- Extract pages or images from PDFs
- Convert and fax documents via online services
- Save unlimited files in the app and get storage space on Kdan Cloud
- Try out the subscription content before you buy it. We offer 7-day and 14-day free trial periods to new subscribers of Creativity 365.
-Your subscriptions will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. You may manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
Terms of service: https://auth.kdanmobile.com/articles/terms_of_service
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Follow us on Twitter: @kdanpdfreader
Follow us on Facebook: PDF Reader
Follow us on LinkedIn: Kdan Mobile
Follow us on Instagram: @kdan_mobile
CAN WE GIVE A HAND?
Got a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out https//support.kdanmobile.com
・Markup now supports iPhone X and the new Face ID technology.
・ Support to insert a hyperlink to an email address
・ Import your clipboard content as a new PDF
・ Provide more background colors of PDF documents for you to switch between
・ Stability improvements and bug fixes
・ Relocate the annotation toolbar for left-handed users (iPad only).
Thank you for all your feedback, both positive and constructive!
Ratings and Reviews
Good on the features, but lacking some software needs
The individual annotation options are awesome, the color variety is pretty good, and they all seem to work as they were designed to. The app crashes quite a bit, especially if you try to use the search feature, and if you haven't saved in a while, it can be a pretty big loss for your annotations. An auto-save would be really nice, especially since there is a tendency to crash. Also, the news screen and feed are the first things you see, when that's not what anyone is using the app for... it would be nice to have your documents be the primary screen and then if you're interested in kdan's articles, they'd still be available.
Hello, thanks for the suggestions, and we'll inform the PDF team of your message. As for the news page, please tap the "Custom" button (beside the "?" button)on the the top right of the screen while you are in the explore page. You can change the layout and set your file list as the primary screen. If you still have questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you. :)
Had high hopes but this app failed to meet them
Iwasplanning to use this for studying instead of printing hundreds of sheets of paper. The app would crash continuously or completely erase portions of highlights for no reason. Sometimes in the middle of the document so I had no idea until I scrolled up. It got to a point that the simple task of highlighting chapter would take three times longer instead of making things more efficient. I wanted it to work so badly, but when markups aren’t saved and there is no way to make progress saves, what’s the point? Back to paper I go.
Flattened PDF Saving Issue
I was using this app to mark up and annotate music scores. When I finally went to export the first score I annotated as a flattened PDF, it saved, but upon looking at the file ALL of the annotations had shifted in some way or boxes were filled when they were not originally. If this problem were fixed it would be a great easy to use app, but this issue defeats the purpose of using this app in the first place for me.
Hello. To know more details about your case, would you be able to elaborate further as to the situation? Please contact us at email@example.com and attach the flattened copy/screenshot of that issue. We'd be happy to assist you. Thank you. :)
- Kdan Mobile Software LTD
- 134.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018 Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Creativity 365 - 1 Month $9.99
- Creativity 365 $19.99
- Creativity 365 - 1 Year $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.