The UC Mobile app provides you with access to the latest information about the University of Canberra wherever you are.
Use the UC Mobile app to access student email, Moodle, timetables, maps car, parking details and more.
• Access to Student eMail.
• Access to Moodle.
• Timetable – allocate yourself in your units and see your course timetables.
• UC1 Card – Top up your UC1 card and also make payments.
• Library – search the library catalogue, access reference guides, make Library room bookings.
• UC Maps – find and locate rooms, buildings and other locations on a campus map.
• Parking – look for available parking spaces on campus.
• PC Availability – find the nearest available PC in open access PC labs across campus.
• News / Events – opt in to news feeds to access the latest information from UC.
• Emergency Contacts– see emergency contact information, available from the home screen.
• Pocket Guide – see information about University of Canberra services and facilities.
The University of Canberra is proudly the university of the nation’s capital. We aim to be recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative tertiary institutions; world-ranked, with regional, national and international reach by 2018.
The University’s research culture reflects and promotes these strategic aims through a dynamic, innovative and collaborative environment, producing research that leads to early improvements to the world around us.
The University of Canberra is ranked in the top five per cent of universities in the world based on the QS World University Rankings 2014-2015. The rankings also place the University in the top four per cent of universities worldwide for our ratio of international students and staff, and the University’s disciplines of public administration and policy and environmental sciences in the top 150 in the world.
We also place a strong emphasis on ‘work-integrated learning’, which gives our more than 16,000 students valuable experience in the workplace before they graduate. In addition to internships off campus, the University also has its own working health clinic where students can give supervised treatment to real patients.
Providing students with the necessary work skills allows them to hit the ground running and start making a real contribution early in their career. This is why the University’s graduates are among the most sought after in the country and why the University of Canberra is consistently among Australia’s top universities for getting a job.
- Ability to delete multiple alerts
- Improved switch profile mechanism
- iOS native 64-bit support
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
I write this review for one reason and one reason only. Simply to let users know that the idea for this app, created by the University of Canberra was originally brought into discussion by my long time associate Tansu Canturk. Mr. Canturk is a bright young man who recently graduated from the University of Canberra and is working on his masters there. A few months back he informed me he had suggested to faculty that he create an app for the school but unfortunately the idea was rejected. Despite the rejection Mr. Canturk went out of his way and created the app and uploaded it for the use of fellow students and faculty. Last week he informed me the university was planning on talking to him about it, then just to find out the school was creating their own app and releasing it. This decision by a highly respected educational institution, to me, is highly disrespectful to the effort and hard work by Mr. Canturk. It truly is beyond me that the University of Canberra pulled a trick up their sleeve. As a professional working in a creative industry, I regard this as theft of intellectual property.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.