Index Card 4 - Corkboard Writing App
By DenVog, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Index Card is a corkboard writing app that helps you craft your story. Capture, organize, and compile your ideas. Whether you are an author, screenwriter, or academic researcher, Index Card can help you become a more efficient, organized writer. Download Index Card and discover why thousands of iPad owners are already using it.
NEW IN INDEX CARD 4
Over 30 new features, including:
• Redesigned user interface for iOS 8
• Text formatting (Bold, Italic, Underline)
• Image can be added to a card
• Storyboard mode
• Aural pleasure (aka sounds)
• Open In Another App…
• Editing layouts redesigned to maximize typing areas
• Selective field search (title, synopsis, body, notes, or all)
• Export options added: Scrivener, OPML, PDF document
-- "I love your program!!!! Great for screenwriting." -
Jesse Alexander, Emmy-winning Co-Executive Producer, LOST
-- "A fabulous app that helps me create and organize my business keynote speeches." -
Micah Solomon, #1 Bestselling Author
-- "Love your app. I am using it now to structure my new feature script." -
Måns Mårlind, Writer / Director, Underworld Awakening
Get Started Quickly
• Capture your ideas and store notes as they come to you
• Organize the flow of your project using a familiar corkboard interface
• Assign color labels to flag scenes, characters, or status
Flexible and Powerful
• Develop multiple separate projects
• Edit card title, synopsis, body, notes, text, color label and more...
• View in corkboard, outline, or column mode (great for breaking acts)
• Select background, font style, and font size to display
• Track card, word, and character counts
• Enable the Body Text field for extended writing
Made for Touch
• Touch and drag a card to reorder
• Tap a card to open it for editing
• Swipe the editing screen to navigate through your project, one card at a time
• Scroll the card list to browse your entire project
Create and Edit Your Story
• Write and edit using the onscreen keyboard or an iPad compatible external keyboard
• Use the extended keyboard to quickly enter punctuation, symbols, and navigate text
• Index Card automatically saves your work as you make edits
• Changes are reflected every time you export
Share Your Work
• Export as RTF, Plain Text, PDF, 3-card layout, OPML, SCRIV
• Share .ndxcrd files with other Index Card iPad or iPhone users
• Copy projects to Dropbox, or directly to your Mac or PC using iTunes File Sharing
• Email projects without leaving the app
• Sync with Scrivener Mac OS X writing app (card title, synopsis, body text, sort order)
• Present on an external display using AirPlay or Apple Digital AV Adapter
• Print from your iPad using an AirPrint enable printer
• Best App for Index Card Writers - Best iPad Apps: The Guide for Discriminating Downloaders
• Index Card is “Superb” for Screenwriters - Cult of Mac
• Invaluable to writers. - AppStorm
I read all support mail, and respond to most messages within 24 hours.
• More info at: www.IndexCardApp.com
• Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/DenVog
Thanks for buying my app, and supporting an indie developer!
What's New in Version 4.1.1
* Import plain text .TXT and rich text .RTF files. Use a separator you define to automatically separated the text into cards.
* Stack title now editable from main corkboard
* Color labels now have gray stroke outline to improve visibility
* Dragging a new card to the bottom of existing stack in column view no longer results in crash
* Dragging a card from one stack to the bottom of another stack, that causes the column to scroll in column view, no longer crashes
* Navigation bar no longer causes buttons to overlap. Opted out of Split View support for now.
* Duplicating a project will now replicate all cards, including cards inside stacks that have Draft status unchecked
* You can now deselect individual cards, after having tapped Select All in main corkboard and column viewedit modes
* Renaming a project no longer resets label names to default values
* Card title now turns gray when Draft status is deselected
* Save button no longer becomes disabled when creating a new card and using iOS Slide Over multitasking feature
Upset and a warning to multi task users.
Ok. I've used index card for quite some time for outlining screenplays. I've always been happy enough with it to use it over rivals. Even paying for index card 4 when they updated the app. But I'm in the middle of writing a screenplay and using index card in multi tasking mode to reference scenes. Great combo with final draft. I was hoping this update would kill some of the many bugs in multi tasking. Instead after this update multi tasking is dead.
Warning to those who use index card in dual screen mode. It kills it.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 15, 2016
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 26.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: DenVog, LLC
- © 2016 DenVog, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.