In, Snake Left! Snake Right!, you guide a snake through a series of obstacles, avoiding purple skulls and collecting yellow gems! A yellow gem may be either on the left side or right side of each segment, except in the beginning segment, which always has one on each side.
Some obstacles will not destroy you, but will push you towards the bottom of the screen. If you fall too far down, your challenge is over and you must start again from the beginning. You can aim the snake up in a direction and press and hold to try to push your way past the obstacles.
* The screen is the joystick, press and swipe to direct the snake
* Colorful graphics and bright colors
* Checkpoints to help you get to the end scene
* Increased difficulty at higher levels
* Powerful power up to help you succeed
* Gems can be used to purchase "Ad Free" and power ups
* Leaderboards to track your success
* In App Purchases for "Ad Free" and power ups
You can pause the game and gain a Powerup in the shop by turning in 10 gems you have collected. Press the Powerup button on the bottom of the screen to activate 6 seconds of invincibility against purple skulls and birds. Other objects can still push you toward the bottom of the screen, but you can push past them by pressing the screen.
There is an end to this game and to help you along the way are elusive check points! See if you can get to the reward at the end!
* iPhone or iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
Play Snake Left! Snake Right! Today!
New End Scene!
Works now for iOS 6.0 and 7.0!
Changed font colour, updated App Preview and screenshots.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is something different! It's looks simple but it is very fun and also quite addicting. My young ones love playing it on my phone... Probably a little too much!
As you progress throughout the level, things really start to get pretty difficult. Controlling that snake sure ain't easy!
This game is actually lot of fun. Having been playing it for quite some time now. Well done to the devs. Great work overall.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.