CI2Go is a CircleCI client for iOS.
Developer: Atsushi NAGASE
- Build Artifacts are now downloaded to iCloud Drive
- Change Application Icon on changing color scheme
- Today Extension
- Add item to connect container via SSH
- Swipe build artifacts to delete local cache
- Pull build list to refresh
- Open build by handling URI scheme: chttps://, ci2go://, ci2go+https://
- Performance improvement
- Update login flow to use Single Sign-On instead of filling API Token
- Refine artifacts browser
- iPhone X support
- Apple Watch Complications support
- Rebuild without Cache
- Browse Build Artifacts
- View circle.yml
- Realtime updating
- Improve performance and user interface
Apple Watch Support
- Make web view translucent while retrieving CircleCI token
- Update labelling
Ratings and Reviews
Paid app quality for free
Brilliant app, very well made. You might not always _need_ to see your CI build status while at lunch or the club or whatever, but if you do, no longer are you doomed to try and work with the mobile browser experience. I agree with earlier reviews; this is an app I'd pay for.
So convenient to be able to see your builds in real time! I even held my phone next to the laptop, and the log updates are in sync! Now you can root for your test and deployment from the ballgame or the bathroom!
App author, make it paid! This is the right audience. Would love to support you.
I enter my circleci Api token, it sighs and then it wont show my project. It just shows the default "All Projects".
Update: made a new token and now it works. Must have been a cci issue. Sick. Would totally pay for this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.