The Sims™ 4 Gallery
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take The Sims™ 4 Gallery and news on the go! Download to explore community created Sims, homes, venues, and rooms from the Gallery, save your favorites to play with in The Sims 4, and receive the latest The Sims 4 news.
With The Sims 4 Gallery companion app you can view your shared creations statistics, comment on other Simmers' creations and like your favorites. Enable News Alerts to be among the first to hear about exciting announcements including early access to new videos and content.
Log in with your EA Account to get the most from this app. To learn more about The Sims 4, visit www.TheSims.com
• DISCOVER - Use advanced search filters to explore the Gallery and discover unique creations.
• NEWS - Be among the first to hear about exciting announcements with News Alerts and browse the latest news from TheSims.com.
• MY LIBRARY - Save your favorite creations to download automatically into The Sims 4 the next time you play.
• PROFILE - View statistics on your shared creations and followers.
• SOCIAL - Like, comment on, and share community creations you love.
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit http://help.ea.com/the-sims/the-sims-4/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Hi, Simmers! This update addresses the duplicate items you might have been seeing in Community, fixes the news section, and speeds up Gallery browsing by loading more items at a time. Thanks for playing The Sims 4!
More Profile Options Please!
Don't get me wrong, I love this app. It's so handy when I'm not able to get on my computer but still be able to favorite all my friends creations. There's only one problem.... I'm not able to see my friends and followers comments on my page, or comment on there pages. I would also like to see my follower list to see any followers I've gained. If this game is still being updated, I would love to see these additions.
- need an improvement
- should add alert for the download and favorite
- I don't know if this kind of app should have sound or not but I think it's too quiet. My suggestion is to add sound when favourite and download.
Finish your idea. Finish what you started. Don't abandon it. Because it's been months already since the last update. Do you think your app reach the point that does not need to be take care of or something ?
I don't know how big is EA company. I don't know how many workers you have.(not enough, i guess=_=) but... You see? All these comments with 1 or 2 stars ...send someone to help us send someone to fix this app. Or delete this app from the app store
I don't think EA will even read this comment. So. Hope someday they will notice this comment their customers and their application
Bad english, i know.
Custom content? Really?
The game does not need custom content and if you have it just add it to the sim. The sims is a good game anyway and you can always create a sim that's different if you just try. I have done the prettiest sim I've created with no CC and no mods AND it only took me 20 mins surely others can do the same?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 13, 2016
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 35.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: EA Swiss Sarl
- The Sims 4 Gallery © 2014 Electronic Arts Inc. EA, the EA logo, The Sims and The Sims plumbob design are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.