Epic Little War Game
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
It’s time to mobilize because the Little War Game is back and this time it is EPIC!
The latest in the 3.5 million selling series of strategic war games offers an immense array of challenges that will push your battle tactics to the limit, and beyond. With a huge single player mode, online one-on-one or six player skirmishes, and gazillions of maps to dominate (not to mention a random map generator), Epic Little War Game raises the bar for strategy.
• Build your own base. In a radical new departure from the mould, you now build what you want where you want it, with a range of new buildings.
• Loads of single player missions, tons of maps, map generator, co-op or skirmish online or local play and unique visuals make this the most comprehensive strategic war game on mobile!
• Single player campaign mode teaches newbies ‘the ropes’ and develops battle tactics across an array of intensive missions
• Take on your friends or ally with their forces to defeat the enemy with up to 6 player Skirmish mode
• A massive selection of battlefields, from epic mountain valleys to lush lakeland passes, frozen cliff-top encounters to the heat of vast jungles
• Random map generator for infinite replayability, plus the ability to save the maps you love playing
• Online co-operative or PVP gameplay - are you epic enough to take on the world’s greatest Generals?
• Complete freedom to develop your own tactics, deploying your warriors and hardware, as you see fit – every battle is different!
• Take on several enemies at once and climb the leaderboards to show the world what you are really made of!
• This pay once and play forever game has true console quality and depth. Don’t be cannon fodder, be the greatest military Commander ever. BE EPIC!
Thanks for playing Epic Little War Game. Please let us know what you think with a review or join us on the Epic Little War Game forum at www.rubicondev.com/forum
What's New in Version 1.1
Friends list and bug fixes.
I played a bunch of Great Big War Game about 5 years ago and that was my favorite game for such a long time. I just recently decided to get that game again and found this. This game he so many improvements. I love the base building. Being able to see everything on the map unlike before is pretty cool, it's not good or bad and a different kind of strategy compared to the other game. The only thing I do not care for is the graphics. The older one seemed to be better but I can't quite tell why, just seems better to me. The base building can get a little too fast pace at some points where you have an insane amounts of buildings and turrets etc. Overall though amazing game.
I enjoyed people versions in this series, but the ganger doesn't scale well and they removed a key feature - fog of war - that required more strategic thinking.
There was only one level I needed to repeat. The rest folowed the same pattern. Play defense while they attack karate movie style - one at a time so they're easily defeated - and you build a lot of coin miners. Once you have a financial edge, the rest is easy. I also only used a small subset of the available unit types.
In short, the AI is very weak which made the game too easy. And the bigger board just made it last longer.
Amazing war game!
If you have played any of the other war games in this series, or ever enjoyed the Advance Wars games, this is a must buy! My only gripe is the placing of buildings. Taking one star off for being unable to rotate the building before building it. Sometimes I should be able to fit a structure on a plot of land, but it's sideways, or the pads for units are on the back side. Still loving it!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 23, 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 126 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rubicon Mobile
- © Rubicon Mobile, ltd. 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.