24Journal helps you keep a daily journal on your iPhone without all the hassle.
- Record the time and place automatically when you create an entry.
- Each entry can be given its own color. Entries can also be filtered by color.
- Record how much time has passed, whether you’re at work, studying, or relaxing.
- Display all of the photos and videos on your iPhone; there is no need to add photos individually.
- Display photos on the calendar, where you’ll be able to see all of the day’s events at a glance.
- Look back at all of the fun memories on your timeline by using the vertical scroll function.
- Each entry can be posted on social media.
Ratings and Reviews
Definitely needs a little work.
I wanted a daily journal and this almost is one. You can write a post but there is no way that I found to edit your post. I'll be deleting this app.
Wonderful so far, But
It is showing the wrong time.
Right now it's noon. Midday. It's logging my entries early dawn around 4am ??? Hello !????
Great idea but need basic feature
I love the idea of being able to see pics based on calendar dates. However, i do not see an option to port this app to a new phone after saving a bunch of photos in it. As you are not providing any username and password to login in. How do I continue to use this app when i get a new phone? I don’t mind paying for the app if this feature is added. I don’t want to spend hours deciding and uploading my pics and figuring out later that all would go in vein.
Feature request: it will be nice if we could select and multiple pics to arrange by date instead of going one by one.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.