My Om Nom
By ZeptoLab UK Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adopt your own Om Nom, the cutest candy-eating monster in the world!
Om Nom, the star of the blockbuster Cut the Rope game series, needs a new home. And your device would suit him perfectly! Look after your new friend… and don’t forget to bring him something sweet.
• YOUR OWN OM NOM! Take good care of the adorable monster from the famous Cut the Rope puzzle. Play with him, bathe him, and feed him regularly with candy!
• INTRODUCING OM NELLE! For the first time ever, a little candy-eating monster girl.
• FUN TO WATCH! See your pet react to you in hundreds of hilarious ways! They get sick when ignored, so make sure that you are caring and attentive.
• UNLEASH CREATIVITY! Give your Om Nom a great new look with hundreds of customization options.
• DECORATE YOUR HOME! From a modest shack to a luxury townhouse. Then visit other players' houses and see who is the better decorator!
• PLAY MINI-GAMES! Send Om Nom on a space trip, or power up your brain with a ‘match-three’ puzzle.
• SOLVE THE MYSTERY! Complete quests from the Professor to learn about the mysterious origins of Om Nom.
The game contains no in-app purchases nor third-party advertising.
What's New in Version 1.1.8
Due to some technical issues in version 1.1.7, some Om Noms experienced a complete memory loss and were sent back in time to a very early stage in the game. In this update, we have managed to fix the problem for those, who are currently updating from version 1.1.6.
If you are updating from version 1.1.7 and have experienced the progress loss issue, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com and we will try to make it up to you!
Many apologies, and happy playing!
I love little om nom. This is a very fun game and it runs beautifully. Please keep working on it! There should be way more mini games to play. Oh and please let us sample more objects. I can't see what the wallpapers look before i buy them and I have accidentally bought multiple items and that is pretty annoying. Another thing i would suggest is work on the textures and physics in the game. The skins look pretty dang flat and blurry and Om nom should move the way you pet him not in a cycled motion. Other than those details, its very fun and smooth. Update: Oh no. I put Om nom to sleep and was not able to get to him all day and when i got to him he was awake and unhappy. Not annoying enough to stop playing but a little annoying.
This game is om-tastic!
This game is fun for all ages and is very enjoyable. Anybody would enjoy the company and time spent with the adorable little om nom or om nelle. If you're bored, this game is perfect! It would also make you very happy to play with your new pal.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 22, 2017
- Version: 1.1.8
- Size: 211 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: ZeptoLab UK Limited
- © 2014 ZeptoLab UK Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.