Read KUNSTFORUM within the app at any time. It’s a perfect companion on exhibitions, including the Venice Biennale and Documenta in Kassel ...
Over 40 years ago designed as inside sheet KUNSTFORUM has become not only the most prestigious scientific journal for contemporary art in Germany, but also to more and more interested circles the indispensable guide.
KUNSTFORUM fills a gap in art publishing : it is not only the magazine for PAINTING , PLASTIC , GRAFICS, but also involves all areas of visual culture such as PHOTOGRAPHY, ARCHITECTURE , DESIGN , MULTIMEDIA , etc.
The most famous critics and theorists write for KUNSTFORUM, many of them exclusive.
KUNSTFORUM has developed a new form of art education over the years: major exhibitions such as Documenta , Venice Biennale etc. are systematically and almost completely documented as a tour in colored installation shots.
Indispensable for those who have visited the exhibitions, to recap and further deepening. Even more indispensable , of course, for those who could not attend .
In addition, in every issue: large monographs, interviews with curators, collectors, cultural politicians etc. correspondent reports from the international art centers . Extensive image and message parts documenting exhibitions and catalogs, books and magazines, editions, market and fair.
The advantages in the app:
- Read KUNSTFORUM International at all times: on- and offline
- Zoom function for perfect readability
- Easy navigation through the table of contents and thumbnail view
- Search for full text search
How to download the KUNSTFORUM issue on your device:
The single issue can be downloaded with the "Buy" button. Here you can also subscribe for 6 issues. The single issue you get for € 23.99, the subscription will save you over 20% per issue.
Additional subscription information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Login with email address and password
- filter for issues with various criteria
- manage active subscriptions
- Verlag Kunstforum International Gbr
- 10 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Verlag Kunstforum
- In-App Purchases
- Band 247 57. Biennale Venedig - Viva Arte Viva $17.99
- Band 237 - Globale $17.99
- Band 233/234 Biennale Venedig 2015 $31.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.