FANTASTIC HIDDEN OBJECT PUZZLE ADVENTURE GAME FROM THE CREATORS OF ENIGMATIS AND GRIM LEGENDS!
Time Mysteries: Inheritance – Remastered is an enhanced version of one of the most important games in Artifex Mundi’s portfolio and the first chapter of an exciting trilogy of time travel games from 2010. Vivien Ambrose, a young doctor of physics, goes to her father’s house to celebrate a recent scientific achievement. When she gets there, she finds out her dad is nowhere to be found.
While looking for clues to her father’s disappearance, our protagonist finds a strange letter, which bestows upon her an unexpected family inheritance: seven magic rings and a crystal ball. These mysterious items will grant her the power to travel through time.
The artefact gives Vivian a glimpse into her father’s fate: for reasons unknown, he has been abducted by a mysterious Time Traveller.
Our heroine goes on a dangerous journey through time and space, determined to find her father. Little does she expect that the journey will reveal an age-old family secret.
Vivien will have to use all of her wits to solve challenging puzzles, uncover dark secrets, collect the magic rings and save her father.
Will Vivien accomplish her goals and defeat the Time Traveller?
• The Mysterious Nexus Machine – travel through time and space!
• 27 varied minigames and 31 scenes containing hidden objects!
• 24 atmospheric hand-drawn locations!
• 10 mysterious characters!
• Fully voiced dialogue – each character now has a distinct voice!
• Redesigned user interface!
• 5 all-new cutscenes!
• Enhanced visuals in numerous locations!
+++ MORE ARTIFEX MUNDI GAMES ! +++
Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child
Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt
Queen's Quest 3: The End of Dawn
The Secret Order 5: The Buried Kingdom
Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery
+++ WE ARE HERE +++
Minor Bug Fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Recommend this game.
Enjoyable game-nice graphics and good flow to the story. I like the timing of the games, variety of different types and the fact that I don’t get stuck. Easy to keep moving. No gory scenes or unpleasant graphics.
“God I wish this was over already”-My thoughts
Probably my least favorite of all the Artifex games. The other story lines are so full of mystery and this one was just a giant “spot the item” game. Not worth buying the full version of this one. The other games by them are better.
- Artifex Mundi S.A.
- 546.7 MB
- OS X 10.7.4 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 - 2015 Artifex Mundi
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.