FREE TO TRY
All features are free to try - please don't pay anything until you are sure the app works for you. There's no sign-up required; the only limitation before purchase are the watermarks added to photos.
AUTOPILOT = ONE TOUCH SIMPLICITY
Wifibooth supports simple one-touch photo collaging & printing with its AutoPilot feature! It's perfect for guests that aren't comfortable with technology, or have enjoyed an open bar.
DESIGNED BY A PHOTOGRAPHER
Wifibooth is a professional-grade photobooth app that connects wirelessly to your cameras and printers. Designed and built by a professional event photographer, Wifibooth brings a new level of fun and guest-interaction to photobooth setups at weddings, corporate events, and anywhere a photobooth is found. As guests select their favorite photos, a collage is automatically created. With just a single touch, your guests print their creations wirelessly and create an awesome event guestbook on the spot!
EMAIL, DROPBOX, TWITTER, FACEBOOK, SMS/MMS (TWILIO)
Wifibooth's E-Mail, SMS, Facebook, Dropbox and Twitter integrations take guest interaction to the next level. Collages can be automatically uploaded to Dropbox/Facebook/Twitter for instant access. Guests can enter their email address and instantly receive their photo(s), or add photos they've already tweeted. No internet access at your event? No problem: uploads and emails will send as soon as the app has internet access again.
REMOTE CONTROL BY GUESTS WITHOUT WIFI
Guests can install Wifibooth on their iPhones and seamlessly connect to your iPad to trigger the camera and download their photos -- all without any wifi connection! Try it out, you'll be amazed how simple it is.
ONLINE SUPPORT INCLUDED
Events are challenging environments. You can use our forums, called the Wifibooth Community, to write to us (see support URL). We respond *fast* (usually within 24 hours) because we really want your events to be successful!
- Animated GIFs made automatically (iOS 11+)
- Branding & customization: logos, watermarks, overlays, customization of text
- Intuitive event management: files, photos, email addresses etc are all contained within events, making it easy to delete when you're done
- Automatic collage creation - just touch an image, then pinch & pan to make it perfect
- Email: your guests can enter their email addresses. With an internet connection the app can email photos or Dropbox links directly, or collect the addresses for offline use later
- Different layouts including 1-strip and 2-strip, support for roll-printers
- Wifibooth saves all photos to the Camera Roll for easy extensibility & access
Wifibooth offers several in-app purchase choices, including the PRO package as a yearly auto-renewing subscription. If you choose to purchase the PRO package, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
- FIXED: a crash that occurred when trying to preview a photo taken with an external camera
- CHANGED: if guests send an email / text and this device has no internet connection, then the guests are shown an alert that the email / text will be sent later. If a failure occurs then guests will be asked to try again.
- CHANGED: reliability has been improved when Wifibooth is using internet shared by BluePrint - if BluePrint is unable to send something, in some cases it will get re-queued back in Wifibooth for sending later when internet is available.
Ratings and Reviews
Wedding Photobooth Ruined
I think the app is probably great but unfortunately I delegated the task of setup to those helping me setup the wedding and they missed the notification on needing to purchase. Now I’m stuck with about 1000 photos with a watermark that I don’t understand why I’m unable to remove if I pay. I would pay so so much to be able to have a library of usable photos and not disappoint all my guests. I need to know now how I can save any of these photos. I keep getting a prompt asking if I’m done with the photos and I’m so worried it will delete all of them. If I pay for the upgrade in the app will it delete all of my events? I need to know what my options are now that this happened. I’d obviously love to have the watermarked photos removed but for some reason that is apparently not possible. So since that isn’t an option, how can I save photos from my event now? Please help me.
Fantastic interaction at events
This app does a great job of offering settings so i can make it work exactly how i want it to, while staying dead easy for the guests to use. It connects to my camera so i can use my lighting system.
Overall this is the best app ive found for running a live photobooth with all the trimmings, and i love the offline email/dropbox support.
Good app, better programmer
I start my photobooth business not too long ago and longing for an affordable photo booth app and I found wifibooth! It’s not perfect but it’s getting better every version. And Tim - the programmer is very responsive and knowledgeable about the app and being so helpful to all the users on their community help group. Highly recommended!
Thanks Nina for your feedback, and your helpful posts on the Wifibooth Community! I'm looking forward to hearing more of your great ideas in the future.
- Timothy Carr
- 182.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Tim Carr
- In-App Purchases
- Selfie $9.99
- PRO $99.99
- Small Events $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.