Wifibooth the DIY photo booth
By Timothy Carr
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Connect your Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Olympus, or Fuji camera -- or use your iPad/iPhone/iPod camera.
AUTOPILOT = ONE TOUCH SIMPLICITY
Wifibooth supports simple one-touch photo collaging & printing with its AutoPilot feature! It's perfect for guests that aren't comfortable with technology, or have had enjoyed an open bar.
FREE TO TRY
All features are free to try - please don't pay anything until you are sure the app works for you. There's no sign-up required; the only limitation before purchase are the watermarks added to photos.
DESIGNED BY A PHOTOGRAPHER
Wifibooth is a professional-grade photobooth app that connects wirelessly to your cameras and printers. Designed and built by a professional event photographer, Wifibooth brings a new level of fun and guest-interaction to photobooth setups at weddings, corporate events, and anywhere a photobooth is found. As guests select their favorite photos, a collage is automatically created. With just a single touch, your guests print their creations wirelessly and create an awesome event guestbook on the spot!
EMAIL, DROPBOX, TWITTER
Wifibooth's E-Mail, Dropbox and Twitter integrations take guest interaction to the next level. Collages can be automatically uploaded to Dropbox for instant access. Guests can enter their email address and instantly receive their photo(s), or add photos they've already tweeted. No internet access at your event? No problem: Dropbox uploads and emails will send as soon as the app has internet access again.
REMOTE CONTROL BY GUESTS WITHOUT WIFI
Guests can install Wifibooth on their iPhones and seamlessly connect to your iPad to trigger the camera and download their photos -- all without any wifi connection! Try it out, you'll be amazed how simple it is.
Events are challenging environments. You can use our forums, called the Wifibooth Community, to talk to us (see support URL). We respond *fast*.
- Branding & customization: logos, watermarks, overlays, customization of text
- Intuitive event management: files, photos, email addresses etc are all contained within events, making it easy to delete when you're done
- Automatic collage creation - just touch an image, then pinch & pan to make it perfect
- Email: your guests can enter their email addresses. With an internet connection the app can email photos or Dropbox links directly, or collect the addresses for offline use later
- Different layouts including 1-strip and 2-strip, support for roll-printers
- Wifibooth saves all photos to the Camera Roll for easy extensibility & access
Wifibooth offers several in-app purchase choices, including the PRO package as a yearly auto-renewing subscription. If you choose to purchase the PRO package, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
What's New in Version 4.0.6
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 11, 2017
- Version: 4.0.6
- Size: 88.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Timothy Carr
- © 2016 Tim Carr
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Events$39.99
- iPad Camera$9.99
- iPad Camera + Twitter$19.99
- iPad Camera + Instagram$6.99