Qubies: Match-3 meets falling blocks
By Lukas Korba
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you like match-3 games and Tetris, you'll love Qubies. Move and rotate the falling pieces to match colors in groups of 3 cubes or more. The more cubes you match, the faster they fall.
Qubies’ color matching lights up the same part of the brain that loves puzzlers like Threes, Sudoku, and even the good old-fashioned Rubik’s Cube. With simple touch controls, cheery colors, and a peppy soundtrack, Qubies is a minimalist match-3 game you won’t want to put down.
Download Qubies for free and get unlimited Classic mode—no ads or time-outs, just pure puzzle challenge. If Classic mode has you hooked, an in-app purchase unlocks more game modes and saves your high scores to the leaderboard.
Qubies Game Modes
- Classic: match colored blocks in clusters of 3 or more
- Sprint: like Classic mode on steroids, try to beat your best score in this fast-paced lightning round
- Rows: only matches containing horizontal rows earn points
- Countdown (coming soon): 100 seconds to make as many matches as you can
- Power-ups (coming soon): use power-ups hidden in cubes to get out of sticky situations
What's New in Version 1.1
- new mode Hundred
- Batch integration
Good game but needs some tweaks
I've noticed that sometimes if you eliminate a line underneath some random block, sometimes they fall and sometimes they remain floating in the air. Is that on purpose? I also agree that the colors could be different
Does NOT WORK with iOS 9 and up
This used to be a great game!!! I played it hundreds of times when bored or just need to kill time.
The game freezes EVERY TIME I play, since upgrading to iOS 9
A fun game to play to pass time!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 27, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 62.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lukas Korba
- © Copyright 2015, Lukas Korba
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases