YellowSchedule. Easiest and most powerful scheduling system in the world.
Fast and Secure Scheduling (HIPAA Compliance). We streamline your entire appointments process, giving you more time to do what you do best.
- Advanced SMS text reminders (Now with client replies)
- Greed Dot/Red Dot system. Easily see when clients confirm their attendance with an text message.
- Securely keep client notes (CRM).
- Advanced payments system allows you to easily gather payments from clients.
- Take client bookings directly from your website! - Be available 24x7.
- Get push notifications whenever you receive new appointments, client payments or messages from clients.
- Track clients bookings, attendance history, payments, notes, communications.
- Optional pincode security feature to prevent critical data getting into the wrong hands in the event of lost or stolen mobile device.
- Ability to Synchronize with all other calendar systems Outlook/Google etc..
- Group Scheduling functionality.
- HIPAA compliance.
- SSL encryption on all data transfer.
- Client data encrypted on our dedicated database server.
- Load balanced high availability application servers for reliability and speed.
- High powered dedicated hardware protected by dedicated firewall.
- Advanced RAID storage devices.
- Database replication system (combined with regular scheduled backups!) to protect against data loss.
"Clients love it. I continue to see an excellent show rate; over 90% now. No-shows are rare any more"
-Catherine Rosick, Counselor. Scotsdale, AZ
"I'm really impressed with this scheduling tool. I saw patients confirm within seconds of being scheduled in for their appointment."
"I can really relax now knowing YellowSchedule, my 'online secretary', is on the job!"
-Summer Allan Wilson, Clinical Social Worker. Dallas, TX.
"I'm loving YellowSchedule. I started after a mix up with appointment times which meant I lost business and haven't looked back!"
-Leah Bevan, Hypnotherapist. Plymouth, UK
"Yellowschedule streamlined my appointments in a professional manner. Patients appreciate the convenience and flexibility of the system. The burdens of phone tag and missed appointments are a thing of the past. I only wish I had used this service sooner."
Osiris Wade, Psychotherapist. Dallas, Tx
iOS 12 support and keyboard glitch fix.
Ratings and Reviews
I'm giving this 3 stars to start. It appears to be a work in progress. I am a solo practitioner so I went with the very basic scheduler and it's a great price for a small practice. Easy to set up. Clients like it but would like the option of linking their appointment to their personal calendars. I emailed YS (the only way to contact them) they responded quickly and said it was on their "to do" list😊. Right now the only way to block time off your schedule or make any adjustments to office hours is through the website and not through the app. Also, the only way for a client to book an appointment is through my website. Would also be supercool if YS could make it so clients could book through the app on their phone. If these items could be made I'd change my rating 5 stars!
Client side is terrible
My practitioner says it's great, but I am going to have to call or email to schedule my next appointment, as this is is impossible from the app. Maybe there is another version for clients?
Pretty disappointing though.
Needs work still
I love yellow schedule and I'm excited for an app and additional features, but the app isn't up to par yet. I prefer the calendar view of the online version. Where you can click an open spot on the calendar to schedule. The apps view doesn't allow you to see open spots and you need to put in the time for the spot making it easy to double book. Dashboard page freezes and app has to be restarted. I like the contact feature.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.