Nasty Monsters vs Angry Video Game Nerd – Avoid sinister creatures like nosferatu, banshee, hag, pumpkin head, antichrist, omen, infected corpse, obsessed, lucifer, necromancer, incubus, wraith, soulless, filthy cannibal, chupacabra, gargoyle, sasquatch
By Andrii Vintsevych
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mad scientist launched plan 9 from out of space and now our world is filled with monsters. To get new games, movies and books angry video game nerd needs to run on the street filled with monsters.
Try to collect as many games, movies and books as you can, while avoiding such famous sinister monsters as nosferatu, banshee, hag, pumpkin head, antichrist, omen, infected corpse, obsessed, lucifer, necromancer, incubus, wraith, soulless, filthy cannibal, chupacabra, gargoyle, sasquatch
• Game Center – Compete with other players using game center leader board
• Monsters – Lots of monsters, including some secret characters.
• Universal – Compatible with all iOS devices.
• Music – Features high quality music and sounds.
• No iAP – Yep. In this day and age, this is a feature.
The jump is a bit slow. But fun anyway
Not the AVGN.
If you don't know AVGN is a YouTuber. But this game doesn't revolve around him. First, the title lies. You don't fight the monsters. You jump over them. Second you pick up games to get a higher score, but sometimes stationary monsters stand on them! Yeah! And there's no pause button. AVGN would say it's a s****load of f***.
- Category: Games
- Released: Jan 11, 2015
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 17.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Andrii Vintsevych
- © "2014 Andrii Vintsevych"
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.