By itslearning AS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Optimized for mobile phones, the official itslearning app brings you some of the key features of the full web version:
• Clear and simple overview of the latest changes from your courses
• Messaging function with instant new message notifications
• Task list (including follow-up tasks for teachers)
• Easy access to the calendar
• Full overview of new assessment notifications and other important actions
More features will be added and the app will also be optimized for parents and teachers over the coming months. Stay tuned!
To start using the app, select your site name (e.g. school or district). The app takes you through a standard one-time setup process that asks permission to access your itslearning messages and notifications. You can also set a four-digit PIN code to simplify login to the full web version from the app (note some schools and districts might have disabled the use of PIN codes).
You need an itslearning account to use our app.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
This version adds:
* Improved login: it will now be easier to find your school or site (depending on administrator settings for your organisation). If you have an itslearning username and password, you will no longer be taken to the browser to log in.
* Improvements to messages and bulletins, adding edit/delete functionality and a better display of links.
* Minor tweaks and bugfixes.
It could be better
Can't view assignments
Can't even view the assignment that I click on, it just makes me re login
No matter how many times I try, I cannot login to access the courses.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 26, 2017
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 33.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Swedish
- Seller: itslearning as
- © 2014 itslearning AS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.