"Unspent is a handy little app that lets you create one-off budgets and log spending." - Money.com
"Keeping track of your spending can be a real hassle, so a simple budgeting app is a pretty handy thing to have. ... That's where Unspent comes in, a simple app for iPhone and Apple Watch." - AppAdvice.com
"I didn't want to have to link the app to any financial institution. I wanted a simple way to log-in where the money was spent. And I needed to have multiple 'envelopes.' This app met all my needs." - The Every Day Project
Use Unspent to track your spending money and one-off budgets. Designed to be efficient and simple, for those times when full-featured budgeting software is just too much overhead. No bank connections, no charts, no decimal places. Unspent is for people who want to track spending balances, but don't want to overthink it.
Create simple categories, enter what you want to spend, then record what you spend later. With Unspent, you won't ever forget what you have left to spend.
• Track your gift purchases by person for any occasion.
• Keep up with gift money you (or your kids) receive. Simply enter the gift amount in Unspent and deposit the cash or check in the bank.
• Stick to a budget for occasional spending (e.g. back-to-school shopping).
• Record money you've collected from others for group gifts (e.g. wedding or baby shower).
• Use it like a digital version of cash envelopes for keeping everyday spending under control
• Use Unspent on the Apple Watch to view categories and enter quick transactions!
• See balances quickly using the Today View Widget!
• See a summary of what’s left to spend in the categories you define.
• Quickly add money to spend or record what you’ve spent.
• View a list of all past transactions for any category.
• Optionally require a custom passcode or Touch ID to prevent others from opening the app.
• Clean, easy-to-use interface, including animating balance indicators (just for fun!)
• Support for localized currencies based on your iPhone locale and region settings.
• Quickly share category balances by text/email.
Updated for iOS 9 compatibility.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m loving this app so far! I’m using mine as a virtual cash envelope system bc i just couldn’t keep up with all the different envelopes. It’s quick, easy and simple. Like everybody else I do wish u could add decimals bc those cents add up! So I just been rounding up if the cents is over .50 and hopefully that’ll keep me on track .
How is this a budget app with no way to add a decimal? Other than that, it would be a simple and useful app.
One last feature: Decimals
I love the app. It’s simple and easy to use. I just wish I could use decimals so I could be more precise in my budgeting. Otherwise, I love it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.