oneSafe is like Fort Knox in your pocket! oneSafe provides advanced security for your passwords with features like Touch and Face ID, auto-lock, decoy safe, intrusion detection, self-destruct mode and double protection for your most sensitive data.
NEW! oneSafe 4 comes 3D Touch, an awesome Apple Watch app, iOS universal (super fast) search in Spotlight, and many other iOS 12 improvements.
You can even sync your secured info across various devices via iCloud Drive, CloudKit or Dropbox to have your passwords available whenever and wherever you need them.
oneSafe protects your confidential information with AES-256 encryption; the highest level of encryption on mobile devices. Passwords, documents, photos, credit card numbers, bank account details, PIN codes and much more can all be locked away securely inside your safe – and at the same time be accessible whenever you need them. Plus, oneSafe adapts to your preferences allowing you to change the colors and images of your safe for maximum customization.
> THEY LOVE oneSafe
• Apple Editor's Choice, best new app in 80 countries!
• "oneSafe has cuter graphics than its rivals" [New York Times]
• "Even though oneSafe is incredibly powerful, it remains incredibly user-friendly." [iMore]
• "Listed in top password managers" [Cnet]
• "oneSafe is well built, robust, and easy to use" [Marco Tabini]
• "If you want to protect and secure your data like Fort Knox, oneSafe is your solution." [AppDictions.com]
oneSafe is ultra secure, easy to use and provides an unequaled user experience. Keep all your confidential information secure and easily accessible when you need it – with oneSafe!
> SECURITY first
oneSafe incorporates the strongest encryption algorithm available on mobile devices (AES-256). All your data is automatically encrypted as soon as it's stored in the app, even the synched content. oneSafe also makes your entry password unhackable by using encryption standards involving extremely complex calculations. In addition, oneSafe comes with numerous advanced security options allowing you to manage your level of security: double-protection categories, auto-lock feature, password generator, decoy safe, self-destruct option, break-in attempts monitoring and a password change reminder.
> SYNC your content, the way you want
• You control at all times which categories are synched and which are not.
• Your info is synched via iCloud or Dropbox. Before being sent to the server it’s encrypted with AES-256 for the maximum possible level of security.
• You don't want to use the cloud? Choose the manual sync option!
> FEATURES that will make your life easier
• Password safety analysis.
• iOS universal search in Spotlight.
• Large step-by-step password reader.
• Integration with Withings watch, securing oneSafe based on the watch's distance from your iPhone or iPad.
• Create, browse and edit your items super easily.
• Adapt your safe with customizable categories to keep all your information well organized.
• Use ready-made templates to quickly and easily enter your data.
• Take advantage of the ultra-secure built-in browser with auto-fill feature to access websites quickly and securely.
• Back up your data (via email, iTunes or Wi-Fi) to be sure you’ll always have a copy in storage.
• Change the texture, icon and color for any of your items.
• Flag items as 'Favorites' for quick access to your most commonly used information.
• Use the ‘Search’ feature to find items quickly within your database.
• Sync the contents of your safe between your devices using iCloud (iCloud Drive or CloudKit), and/or Dropbox.
• Use the bullet-proof "Secure sharing" feature to share your confidential data with your family, friends or colleagues.
Store in complete security:
• Credit card numbers
• PIN codes and entry codes
• Social security and tax numbers
• Bank account details
• Usernames and passwords
• Documents in PDF, Word, Excel and more
• Private photos and videos
• Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
These Guys Screwed Me
I’ll start by saying I like OneSafe. Been using it for years. Excellent app for storing my many logins—until today.
As usual, I went to log into OneSafe using TouchID. Instead of allowing me to proceed once I scanned my finger, it indicated I was now required to enter my passcode. After a few tries and no alternative (NO forgotten password link, secret question, etc.) I looked it up on their website to find that unless I had previously set up the two secret questions (was never even an option on the version I had), for security reasons there was no way to retrieve your passcode. I had to delete and re-download the app. So I did. Except when I downloaded it the first time it was free...and now it’s $3.99. I considered skipping out and using another app instead, but I knew I had 90+ logins that I didn’t want to go through the trouble of locating again. So I bit the bullet and purchased the paid app. Once I logged in, I set up my account, “found” my previously saved info, but in order to access it I needed my passcode. Same problem as before, but $4 poorer. Brilliant way to scam me into deleting my free version of the app app and re-downloading the paid version instead. You kept me as a customer, but I’m still helpless without my passcode. How ironic. Thanks OneSafe.
Not sure what I would do without this app. Sure you can use the password saver within iPhone, but this a much powerful tool with the ability to capture images and organize passwords into groups. I've got a groups for the kids tech stuff, school sites, work, house, you name it. You can cut/paste passwords, quickly view images of front and back of cards, i've got quick capture of work business cards contacts, no need to crowd the wallet, backup of everything outside the app is perfect. The password app i was using BEFORE this app also had back up that saved me when the developer decided not to upgrade ios11 I almost died. Fortunately I had a back up copy....This App also has this feature which is your back up as well.....
Great Tech Support
I started out with the free app and liked it so well I upgraded to the 4 version. There is a great help section that walks you though using the program. When apple upgraded to 11 a Dropbox issue stopped it from sharing between devices. When I went to report it they had posted a message that they were aware of the problem and were working on it (and they fixed it). The have always answered my emails in a timely manner and resolved my problems. Don’t make the mistake of making all your accounts have the same password so you don’t have to remember multiple passwords. If you get hacked you will spend days changing your password on every one. Get this program and it remembers them all safely.
- Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
- 226.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lunabee Pte Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.