Brili calms the chaos of daily routines with kids. Simply set up a routine for mornings, bedtimes, and any other time of the day. Brili's dynamic timers, visual and audible activity prompts and motivating rewards quickly teach your child to stay on task and on time. Real-time monitoring keeps kids and parents connected.
Experts know that structure and consistency set kids up for success. When kids have learning or behaviour challenges such as ADHD or autism spectrum disorders, it’s especially important. Brili makes it simple, fun, and most importantly, stress-free.
SET UP A ROUTINE
Using Parent Mode on your own device or on the child’s, parents set up custom routines to help their child through each part of their day, such as the steps to get ready for school. Brili syncs instantly across all devices.
BRING IT TO LIFE
Brili displays kids' routines as a game in Kid Mode, showing them what's next, how much time they have left, and prompting them at the appropriate times to keep them on track. Parents can monitor in real time from a separate device, from anywhere.
ENJOY THE BENEFITS
Kids benefit from reassuring structure and consistency, while feeling great about their progress. Problem behaviours are lessened, and parents get to devote more positive attention to their kids.
GUIDANCE FOR KIDS
• Visual timer for each activity;
• Voice prompts can be activated on a per-child basis;
• Timeline shows the current activity in the context of the full routine;
• Gentle audible and visual prompts keep kids on track;
• Parents and kids receive a notification / alarm for when routines are scheduled to start, on their respective devices
LAUNCH AND GO
• Brili remembers Kid Mode so kids don't need to log in after you sign them in the first time;
• Automatically selects the correct routine for the time of day.
• Run any routine any time
Durations automatically adjust based on child's ability to complete them:
• If tasks are taking longer than expected or start late, subsequent activity durations are dynamically recalculated to ensure all activities are completed by the desired end time.
• Set routines to start or end by a specific time: if you specify the end time, Brili calculates the start time (and vice versa.)
• NEW! Parents can create rewards with pictures and star values for their kids to choose from and work towards.
• Parents set a star value for each activity;
• Kids earn points for completing them;
• Parents and kids redeem points together for mutually agreed-upon rewards;
• Kids earn free time for completing activities more quickly than parents' estimate.
• Morning, afternoon and bedtime routines come pre-configured
• Routines and tasks are fully customizable by parents so they can be tailored to each kid’s individual needs ;
• Extensive library of activities available;
• Child-friendly activity icons included for each activity in library;
• Upload activity images or use built-in camera;
• Duplicate routines;
• Set any duration for each activity.
• Easily re-order activities within routines
• Visual analysis and charts to view your child's progress over time
• All kids managed under one parent account
• Real-time sync to unlimited devices, no other services required
• No ads
• Let your child use your device, a shared household device or their own device in Kid Mode.
• Create recurring routines for different days of week
• Great for parents too! Set a goal and save lost minutes you can use to reward yourself just like your kids.
=-=-=-Features available with Subscription Plan=-=-=-
• More children
• More routines
• User-set 4-digit code to control access;
• Monitor multiple kids' progress simultaneously.
Button has been added to profile to contact Privacy Officer.
Ratings and Reviews
Every parent should get this app!!
From the first night it has saved us at least 30 minutes every night at bedtime. I love that you can add your own pictures for each step of the routine. We added pictures of my son doing each step of the routine which was so much fun and really got him into the app. It used to take so much time just to get him moving upstairs to start getting ready for bed. Now I just start the app and he takes off with it to see how fast he can get it all done so he has more reading time. This is the absolute best thing we've found to help with the nightly routine. I will be upgrading to the paid subscription when it gets closer to school starting back up so we can have routines set up for morning, afternoon, night, and a weekend routine as well. I've recommended this to so many friends with kids. My son has ADHD but this app is extremely beneficial to ALL parents, especially those with kids that don't like to go to bed.
I LOVE this app
With a 1 and 4 years old boys, my morning routine is stressful. And I realized I needed an app to help keep my 4-year old son’s morning routine (and us) on-task. I wasn’t sure if he would take to this app at such a young age, but it’s worked well. Because he is still young, we don’t always get the tasks completed within its allotted time, but we do manage to get the entire sequence done on-time. Also if we don’t do the routine in the exact order outlined, he insists that it must be completed (and not delayed). I still have to prompt him, but not to the extent I had previously and less yelling too.
This app is also great for my husband and our nanny. Nothing gets missed now! There are other apps for routines, but this is the first that I’ve found that can truly be customized. For example, we customized (really for me) a routine to manage his learning time (we needed to work on some preschool skills), and it’s helped to ensure that it gets done.
For my 4-year-old daughter, this app has been perfect. It's not that she didn't want to have a less conflict-laden routine or refused to do the tasks or anything, it's that she would get super distracted. So if you wanted her to get ready for bed or get ready for school, you would have to stand over her just chanting the thing she was supposed to be accomplishing ("pajamas, pajamas, pajamas") until she finally focused enough to complete it. Now we lay out her clothes in the morning and she wakes up and starts swiping through her tasks on her own, with no reminding. Nobody has to follow her around getting increasingly frustrated, and mornings are all around so much more peaceful. The best part is that she feels really proud of herself. She's gained a lot of confidence knowing that she's capable of getting these things done on her own. I highly, highly recommend Brili if you want to improve your kids' routine!
- Brili, Inc.
- 84.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Brili, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Brili Extra $19.99
- Brili Extra (Monthly) $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.