Office 365 Video is a video portal for communicating ideas and concepts within your organization. It's a great way to share internal mission and vision messaging, new employee training, recorded meetings, and more. Now Office 365 for iPhone brings all that content to your mobile device.
• Watch videos on the go
• Record and upload video from your iPhone
• Browse and search for videos across all channels
• See what videos are popular and trending across your organization
IMPORTANT: Office 365 Video for iPhone requires an Office 365 Enterprise or Academic subscription license to sign in. Office 365 Home, Personal, Student, and Government plans are not currently supported. Please contact your IT department if you do not know what type of license you have been assigned.
This release fixes a sign in issue with multi-factor authentication.
Ratings and Reviews
Waiting for iPad version
This app would be great for my students to share their video projects with the rest of our district. Pretty please!!!
App hasn't been updated in over a year
Useless to anyone with an up to date phone and Office 365 set up. Can't log in with my organizational credentials.
In iOS 8.3 - crashes at startup
Login successful. Opens up and I can see a layout, but then crashes immediately.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 10.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Yoruba
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.