Wrap your head around this!
Test Chamber is a stylish, difficult, and not-quite-euclidean puzzle game.
The world-wrapping mechanics of the world of Test Chamber create unique and devious puzzles that will challenge even the most skilled players.
Guide our cube-headed hero through a mind-bending world, with levels designed to challenge your ideas of space. Discover a portal to the mysterious Warp Zone, and reveal the truth behind the Dark Stranger.
- Crafty puzzles.
- Bridge construction.
- Face-palm moments.
- Puzzles of unfair difficulty.
- Damsels in distress.
- Mysterious antagonists.
- Trustworthy eye-patch wearing characters.
- Tongue-in-cheek existentialism.
- 3 new levels!
- Improved level order (if you encounter a level you have already completed, you may skip it via. level select).
- Fixed some in-app purchase issues.
- Fixed some levels being impossible to get Gold medals for.
Ratings and Reviews
I love it but....
I love this game and I want to buy the whole game but I cannot justify paying $2.99 for 23 levels. There is a hint that more levels will be coming but I've been sold that by other games before and got shafted. Also, will this $2.99 be a one time purchase or will I have to pay again when a new level pack comes out? $1.99, to me would be more reasonable.
Multiple Solutions not Supported
I enjoy the game, however on levels where there is more than one possible solution they don't support anything but the one they had in mind. Also, even a brief description of the level objective would be very useful (e.g. Solve using a ratchet)
Interesting puzzle game
First few levels are free, so why not try it? I thought it was quite challenging. Directions are simple.
- M LE KRUPA & T.J LEE
- 99.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2014 Shark Jump
- In-App Purchases
- Test Chamber - Premium $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.