MARVEL Future Fight
By Netmarble Games Corp.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
An epic blockbuster action-RPG featuring Super Heroes and Villains from the Marvel Universe!
The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Inhumans, Defenders, X-Men, Spider-Man, and more!
Over 100 characters from the Marvel Universe are available to play!
S.H.I.E.L.D.’s very own director, Nick Fury, has sent an urgent message from the future... the convergence is destroying the world as we know it! Prepare to defend your universe!
Recruit your favorite characters, complete missions, and compete with other players to be the greatest hero and save your world.
Collect over 100 Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains to assemble your ultimate team.
- Level up your characters and their gear to unleash their full powers!
- Build classic teams like the Avengers or X-Men to take advantage of special bonus effects.
- Choose from hundreds of Uniforms to increase your character’s powers and perfect your hero's look.
Upgrade powerful characters in Epic Quests!
- Get everyone’s favorite Super Heroes, from Captain Marvel to Doctor Strange, and level them up while playing thrilling Epic Quests.
- Unleash each character’s unique super powers as you make your way through various missions. Blast enemies with Iron Man’s Unibeam and bash opponents in the name of justice with Captain America’s shield!
- Experience even more thrilling action in PvP Arena modes, where you can bring your best team to take on the world.
Team up with friends and overcome incredible in-game challenges.
- Take a friend’s character with you when you go into a mission for emergency assistance!
- Join an Alliance and make friends. Compete with other Alliances in Alliance Conquest and take home the glory for your own team.
Original new stories only found in Marvel Future Fight!
- Experience unique, never-before-seen stories to find out who’s responsible for threatening the existence of your universe!
- Play through Special Missions featuring the New Avengers, Inhumans, and even Spidey’s Foes!
Terms of Service: http://help.netmarble.com/policy/terms_of_service.asp
What's New in Version 3.6.0
‘The Ultimates’ adventure begins.
1. New Story Missions
- Experience ‘The Ultimates’ Story in a brand new chapter!
2. Super New Heroes Arriving
- Nova, America Chavez, Blue Marvel, Quasar, and Anti-Man have joined the world of Future Fight.
3. New Uniforms
- Curious about Phil Coulson and Inferno’s new looks? These two got new Uniforms.
4. Misc. UI/UX Improvements
God awful posture!
First off, I deleted MCOC the very second I played this game! This game rocks! Very versatile and keeps me interested. Heres where I go from 5-4*. The torso posture 90% of the characters is so wrong. Many will laugh at me for pointing this out. My background is in Kinesiology, Reflexology, Personal Training, Massage Therapy, & Chiropractic. Anyways, almost every character looks as though they were born into a desk job. Tucked in tailbones, scroll the character to the side and you wonder how some heros can even stand up. Now I get it that the makers of this games job is the looks of the character to the comics/movies and create cool looking special moves and basic fighting skills, so posture prolly flew out the window of concern. But when your players look as though a stiff breeze could blow them over, well, thats not very heroic or frightening.(based on hero or villain). In the future(fight), please do not model super hero's and villains posture after office employees. Another strange thing is some of the math displayed in the purchase area/screen. While it says 600 above where you get 20 biometirics daily for 30 days which equals 600, in “Tony Starks Stash” it says 2450 for getting 75 crystals daily for 30 days which adds up to 2250. Simple math. Anyways, please talk with a personal trainer about posture, do some tweaks so that the characters look as their posture should, and thank you for the great game!
This game is pretty good I’m a huge marvel fan so I expected to like this game. There are some problems with it though. Most of the problems with this game I don’t care about (and there’s still very few of them) but there’s 2 I want to mention. First there’s still some very popular characters missing from the game, like Deadpool or the Fantastic 4 and Colossus are all missing from the game. Second is how you get characters (ish). It’s that chest or whatever that you get characters out of. Sure it’s nice wondering which character you’ll get, but if you’ve been trying get a character for a while and you really have your heart set on that character, you’re gonna be pretty frustrated and you’ll probably use a lot of your money just to get one character. And this issue can be fixed so easily, if you just take away the mystery chest or whatever it’s called and make a new way to get characters. So that’s my review and let me just say, this game has its issues, but those issues are very minor for the most part especially compared to how fun it can be and I’d suggest you check it out (it was probably annoying how many times I said the word characters wasn’t it).
First of all, I’ve been playing this game ever since it launched. I’ve been playing faithfully the past two years. That being said, there have been some shady business practices over the years and more recently the CTP and card chests. Before that there was the Epic questline for the X-Men and unlocking Apocalypse for over 6K crystals just to unlock him was quite garbage. On top of that, been a creep in terms of costumes being more expensive and enough people complained about Wolverines costume prompted them to buff the uniform.
Then this sham of an update has come out with The Ultimates chest. A small chance of RNG loot boxes of getting Nova, Anti-Man, and Blue Marvel bios. On top of that, bio-sub character Quasar. NM has never had this before in terms of acquiring characters and for them to do this now is shameful. Look at EA with Battlefront 2 and Disney forcing them to drop the loot boxes for now. It’s such a disease to gaming these days with micro transactions and I’m a VIP 9 in this game. Now there are much higher level VIP’s in this game but I’ve spent a fair amount of time and money into this game and for many other players don’t deserve this level of disrespect. Bribing the players with 1750 crystals to get a chance to unlock Nova or any other ultimate are awful. Letting my Stark Stash and bio sub expire and won’t put anymore money into this game until Netmarble changes this.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 29, 2017
- Version: 3.6.0
- Size: 237 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Netmarble Games Corp.
- © Netmarble Games Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- TONY STARK'S STASH$3.99
- SPECIAL PACK #1$9.99
- Get 20 Biometrics Daily$9.99
- 550 crystals$9.99
- 165 crystals$2.99
- 275 crystals$4.99
- SPECIAL PACK #2$29.99
- 1650 crystals$29.99
- special package4$99.99
- vip package 9$39.99