Sift is the perfect companion to your favorite email app. Sort out your mailbox in seconds using simple and customisable gestures. Works great with Gmail, Yahoo!, iCloud, Outlook.com, Hotmail, FastMail, IMAP, and other services.
- Curate all your mailboxes quickly with customizable gestures
- Unified mailbox
- Undo actions
- Snippets for super quick replies
- Assign color labels to your mailboxes
- Per account signatures
- Automatic reply salutations
- Supports two-factor/step authentication for Gmail accounts
- Message grouping by account
- Account grouping by color label
- Unlimited email aliases
- Customisable morning and evening notifications
- Send emails and message cards to your favorite apps to create tasks, notes, journal entries, reminders, and more
- Quick actions include: keep, mark as read, delete, archive, spam, snooze, and star
- Works great on iPhones and iPads
If you're enjoying Sift, please find a moment to leave a review and tell your friends. It really, really helps.
- Minor fixes.
If you're enjoying Sift, please find a moment to leave a review and tell your friends. It really helps a lot.
Ratings and Reviews
Most important part of my email routine
I’ve sifted over 1000 emails using Sift Lite, and decided to purchase Sift to support the developers. It’s an awesome app, and they deserve it. Check out my glowing review for Sift Lite.
To be honest, I don’t think the ability to use Sift with multiple accounts is enough incentive to purchase it. I and most people I know have all their email arrive in a single inbox. A feature request: it would be great to be able to swipe to custom folders. I’ve hacked that together by pointing the Spam and Trash actions to custom folders. But offering swipes to customizable folder should be easy to implement.
I hope you’ll consider adding that feature. (Perhaps exclusively to the paid Sift app? It might be an incentive to upgrade for a wider audience.)
The cure for an overwhelming inbox...
I really thought we were moving toward a post-email society in which we'd use email like a dropbox... I expected a text telling me to check my email. I peeked into my overflowing inbox about once a week and searched by key word for anything I was expecting. Sometimes I missed things. Then I found this app. Now I sift my email a few times each day... It takes a few seconds to load emails, but the swipe-to-sort method is very fast and painless.
Maybe we're not moving toward a post-email society. Maybe we all just need to get this app...
Interesting concept but...
If you have multiple accounts you have to check each one separately rather than see all accounts lumped together. Tedious and inconvenient. Also has difficulty with iCloud accounts forcing two step.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.