By Game Insight
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ever wanted to run your own military corporation? A team of battle-hardened mercenaries with big guns is what you need then! Challenge your tactical skills in a new stunning sci-fi strategy game: dominate your rivals in global PvP action and wipe the alien threat off the face of the Earth.
The future of humanity is in your hands, commander!
*** IMPORTANT: X-Mercs requires iPad 3 (or newer), iPhone 5 (or newer). Network connection required when first playing the game.
• Experience full-scale turn-based tactical combat and deep strategic gameplay on your mobile device for free!
• Enjoy amazing 3D visuals, various enemies, and detailed battlefields.
• Supply your elite soldiers with tons of equipment: hi-tech armor, deadly weapons, implants, and gadgets.
• Upgrade your base and research alien technologies to gain access to advanced warfare.
• Multiplayer: attack and destroy rival players from across the globe in online PvP raids to get their resources!
• Found a syndicate and join the total war across the huge sci-fi world.
• Play anywhere, anytime, and even offline to stop the alien invasion in an epic campaign.
"Сan't wait to download it."
"It is fun. In fact it's a lot of fun. And wonderfully tense as well."
"Game Insight might just be making the best mobile game in the genre."
Stay tuned for more on our website: www.x-mercs.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/XMercs
Read the latest news on Twitter: www.twitter.com/XMercs
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/XMercs
What's New in Version 1.9.3
This update is all about improving performance, fixing what's broken, and making the game better!
• Since we canceled PvP stealing last time, you no longer need to hide your base. Fight every other player, who have searched for a rival to attack at least once.
• We are announcing special events with guaranteed additional resources from expeditions. Keep your eyes peeled and catch 'em all!
• Tactical radar has been upgraded and now shows the strength of the signal you need to have to start scanning.
• Fixed: shadow markets now show correct info about a number of credits you can collect and how long it will take.
• Fixed: mercs in the armory can put on Union and Alliance armor without being forced to take a T-pose.
• Fixed: your soldiers won’t take off their equipment after being shot on a mission.
• Fixed: red spikewings are no longer strong enough to crash your game. However, they can still cause some harm to your mercs on the battlefield, so stay alert
Lots of potential but fails
I was enjoying it very much but once you reach level 15 you hit a big difficult point where your outnumbered under powered that your only chance of proceeding is by spending real money. I can handle the difficulty and the waiting to level up but the biggest offender was when your mercs dies you can revive them instantly with an item and gain a cyborg perk which is great. But what the game didn't disclose was if your merc dies again and you don't use the item again then they lose those perks. Of course they give you enough of the item early in the game to revive your mercs once but after that your lucky if you get one. So if you wanna keep those perks then you have to buy the item which isn't cheap. You should not be punished if you die by permanently making you weaker unless you spend real money, wait 5 hours till you can you use your mercs again fine but this was very cheap. Typical pay to win game, I would've gladly paid $6 for the game without this BS. I was about to buy into the game with something to help and support the developer but once I was punished for dying I chose not to.
Great promise but $$$ to play a real problem
Reminds me quite a bit of the early X-Com franchise, when I first downloaded this game I was really excited about it, but that enthusiasm has been short-lived. Some games are pay-to-play for an enhanced experience and some are as a requirement, and it's unfortunate that the developers of X-Mercs have decided to make this promising game the latter.
The game takes off fabulously, but within a week I found that the free play aspect of the game is fatally flawed, and I'll explain. The missions and quest completion will trickle out a few hundred cash units, while research, equipment purchases and equipment manufacturing requires several thousand cash units.
Additionally, the mission quest arcs transformed overnight from easily manageable missions to virtually unbeatable without rolling out soldiers that use top shelf equipment, which leads us back to the bottle-necked economy model.
I don't a bit of pay-to-play, but it does offend my sensibilities when developers are clearly presenting a money-grab product.
It's amazing to me how many genuinely good games eventually fall by the wayside, victims of the short-sightedness of not having a balanced free-to-play economy to feed to pay-to-play side of things. Only time will tell, but I suspect X-Mercs will eventually become another of those titles.
They made 9500 in apple cards from me alone
I spend so much on this game I loved it I stopped for a year but when I get back on soon it better be more advanced and pay me back a little bit for support.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 04, 2016
- Version: 1.9.3
- Size: 1.83 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Game Insight UAB
- © Game Insight, 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack of Credits$6.99
- Pile of Credits$13.99
- Handful of Credits$2.99
- Case of Credits$34.99
- Hard to kill$0.99
- Advanced starter set for recruits$6.99
- Recruit's Set$2.99
- Steel Hearts$5.99
- Morbidium crystal$2.99
- Couple of crystals$6.99