• Experience turn-based tactical combat and deep strategic gameplay.
• Supply elite soldiers with tons of equipment: hi-tech armor, deadly weapons, implants, and gadgets.
• Upgrade your base and research futuristic technology to gain access to advanced warfare.
• Play anywhere, anytime, and even offline to stop the threat in an epic campaign.
Mercs of Boom is a fascinating turn-based strategy game in which you become the head of your own military corporation. In the game, you have a hi-tech base at your disposal, along with the most sophisticated of weaponry and a squad of professional fighters. The future of humanity is in your hands, commander!
We have a new name, that’s right! And some changes in the game as well, so check them out.
• The new Friends system. No need to use your Facebook account. Just open the Friends menu and search by Nickname, or open any profile and send a friend request.
• No more waiting between battles! Mercs of Boom was always about fights, tactics and your squad. Following your wishes, we completely reworked the timers that prevented you from going to the next battle immediately. There is no more waiting for healing injured mercenaries, constructing and upgrading entry-level buildings, manufacturing basic consumables and equipment. We didn't remove, but did reduce by up to 12 times the waiting time for high-level manufacturing, research, and revival.
• Level cap increased. Keep fighting, get two new levels of progress, and unlock the ability to produce two new sets of armor.
• Graphics quality settings. An Very High graphics option is now available for the best quality possible. You can also lower this setting to preserve battery life.
• ProMotion support. In case you have the latest iPad Pro model, with its gorgeous 120Hz display, you can enable 120 FPS mode in Mercs of Boom for maximum comfort and fluidity. We've also added full support of the iPhone X display. Get more game from your device!
• Language selection. Want to play in a different language? No problem, just select the one you prefer in the settings menu and enjoy without changing device settings.
• We significantly reduced the download size of the game in the AppStore. You can now get Mercs of Boom over a mobile network and download additional resources within the game whenever you want.
• True cross-platform experience. From the beginning, it was our goal to let players enjoy the game from as many devices as they want, and we are almost there. We encourage you to create a GI Play account and use it for logging in with it other devices. Take Mercs of Boom with you anywhere, and just keep playing from where you paused last time.
Ratings and Reviews
Craft is unavailable on iPhone XR
After upgrade found that cannot collect crafted items - craft panel (bottom part of window) closes all buttons "collect"
Making an impact on the Alien
If other people have full squad of five soldiers they can add up 2+ soldiers to add into their squad or make event wen alien or overseer attack our base and we get to use all of our soldier. Another thing I want to add is that just like xcom u can send ur soldiers off on a mission and wen they come back they get a free level up or gain a Pacific amount of credits. One more I want to add is that just like xcom there is three chosen, there should be an 3 separate enemy boss mercenary merc or elite mercs on a story mission or just a random mission.the last thing I want to add is that just like xcom there is a bond that improve soldier stats so in our squad there should be a way to do a bond that improve our merc stats. One other thing that I want to add is that we can create a commander that can go on mission with our merc and the commander will psi ability like take control of an enemy and he can do a lot of damage and ignore armor and he can sommon a solider from our barrack and wen the mission is done if he took damage he will need two hours to heal up and he can do area of damage and and turn invincible but wen he comes out he takes little bit of damage and anyone that is his friend can boot their stats and add him to pvp and he can give shield to his merc. The next thing I want to add is that we should have a we should is that just like the chrysallid we can have one similar for the merc. Another thing is that the level can increase more more than 16 so now we have both side and if u want to use the second skill u have use the first skill first then u can use the other one, I don’t think the skill will be to overpower the people will love to have it and it would be fun and make the enemies stronger to (maybe).
Love game but not working for XS MAX
Need to fix resolution issue, can’t tap back button
Developer Response ,
Hi! We're working on it. There will be an update soon.
- Game Insight UAB
- 222.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Game Insight, 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of Credits $6.99
- Pile of Credits $13.99
- Handful of Credits $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.