Terminator Genisys: Guardian
By Glu Games Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The year is 2028 and humanity is on the brink of extinction. Help John Connor in the war to save the human race in the official game of the new movie Terminator Genisys. Escape from the Skynet prison camp and fight the machines in this action-packed sci-fi shooter!
NOTE: iPod Touch 4th Gen and iPhone 4 are not supported
EXPLOSIVE THIRD-PERSON SHOOTER
• Hundreds of missions to choose from!
• Battle your way through stunningly rendered, post apocalyptic locations
• Use your tactical prowess against a wide range of deadly enemies
• Easy to use, responsive mobile controls
ADVANCED CUSTOMIZABLE WEAPONRY
• Amass a wide variety of present day and futuristic weapons
• Switch between Shotguns, Assault Rifles, and Sniper Rifles and take control of the battlefield
• Level up your weapons with High Explosives, Depleted Uranium, Plasma, and Electrical munitions
• Use Rockets, Grenades, and EMPs against the enemy
RISE THROUGH THE RANKS
• Join the Resistance and get promoted to higher ranks
• Fight alongside key Resistance members from the film
• Immersive storyline written by world renowned sci-fi writer Dan Abnett
See Terminator Genisys in Theatres this July. www.terminatormovie.com.
© 2015 Terminator Genisys: Revolution, owned by Skydance Productions, LLC. All rights reserved.
© 2015 Terminator Genisys, owned by Skydance Productions, LLC. All rights reserved.
Software and game design © 2015 Glu Mobile Inc. All rights reserved.
Terminator® Genisys™ is a trademark of StudioCanal S.A. All rights reserved. SKYDANCE PRODUCTIONS® and the Skydance logo are the registered trade marks or trademarks of Skydance Productions, LLC in the United States and other jurisdictions. All rights reserved. GLU and the “g-Man” logo are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Glu Mobile Inc. in the United States and/or in other jurisdictions.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
Really fun game. Been playing this for a long time. Enjoyed following the story, but then in just ends. No boss fight, no story, no final cut scene. Crazy disappointing and felt like a waste of time.
As far as gameplay, it's a really fun game to play. But the price scale of all the pay content is WAY too much. $99? Really? And it really stacks the game in favor of people who spend that much. You have NO CHANCE of winning any competition against those that pay. And the prize is usually a gun that would benefit you but is actually weaker than the gun that the winner uses to win. So it's useless to them and unattainable for those who could use it.
There are also parts of the game that never get explained so you either gotta figure it out yourself or be lost. One thing I liked though is that their tech support is really good. I had a question and they responded pretty quickly and we messaged back and forth. They were pretty helpful.
This is a fun way to game in passing. But the story mode is a let down at the end.
fun game, get it.
also...what does the u.s. iTunes app store have against system optimizer apps, system memory refreshing apps, & battery boosting apps?
every time i find one that does it all, inevitably the app store phases it out.
these types of utilities are readily available in every other store, but not in the u.s. store.
it's as though apple doesn't want it's customers to be able to enjoy the benefits of this type of utility, and they don't have the right to decide that for their customers.
(and yet they have done just that)
hasn't anyone out there noticed this?
i cannot be the only person.
Greatest GAME ever buuuut to expensive.
Great game but the terminator suit should be 2$ the one with the gun to 5 the next to 10 then the next to 15 or 20$.I highly recommend this game for everyone!!😃😃 👁❤️ dis 🎮!! Even if your not a terminator fan like me I still think It's a great game and you should totally get it!!😃😃 GET IT NOW!!😃😃
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 28, 2016
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 463 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Glu Games Inc
- © 2015 Terminator Genisys: Revolution, owned by Skydance Productions, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Gold Package$4.99
- Medium Gold Package$9.99
- Large Gold Package$19.99
- Basic Pack$4.99
- XL Gold Package$29.99
- Starter Pack$4.99
- Infiltrator Pack$14.99
- Massive Gold Package$99.99
- Huge Gold Package$49.99
- Infiltrator Pack II$9.99