Best iOS SSH and SFTP Client for you!
WebSSH summary : Amazing, Everywhere & Safe
Supported protocols : SSH, SFTP
Supported channel types : Session Shell, Session SFTP, Local Forward
Supported iOS versions : 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
If you want to remove ads from WebSSH Essential, you can download WebSSH Pro on the App Store.
- SSH Functionalities
▪ Port Forwarding (Local)
▪ Launch a command at connection startup
▪ Connect using : password, challenge (two factor authentication), RSA / DSA / PuTTY Private Key
▪ Emulation : XTERM-COLOR256 / XTERM / VT100
▪ Profil management : background / foreground colors, font size, backspace sequence
▪ Keyboard : Virtual or Bluetooth
▪ Bel : Vibration (sound for iPad)
- SFTP Functionalities
▪ Create / Rename / Delete files and directories
▪ Edit text files
▪ MD5 files
- Multiple Screens
▪ You can open multiple screens in order to do all you want : SSH / SFTP / WHOIS / PING and more at the same time !
- Network Tools
- Keyboard Keys
▪ Special keys Esc, Tab, Ctrl, /, :, -, !, |, $, *
▪ Virtual arrows keys over the terminal in order to move inside programs even without keyboard displayed
- Access Protection
▪ Protect WebSSH with Touch ID
▪ Protect WebSSH with a PIN code
▪ Simplified Chinese
▪ Portuguese Brazilian
Do you want a new feature not available into WebSSH? Contact us!
Do you want to translate WebSSH in your favorite language ? Contact us!
- Fixed : Crashes for some users on connection's list
Ratings and Reviews
Great, but frequent ads.
I really like the interface and ease of connectivity. I don't mind ads, but the frequency of ads while trying to set up a connect was too much. Once SSH-ed though there are no issues. I'd still recommend this app.
Thanks for your right review!
Ads help me to improve the app over years.
Would you like to be a beta tester of the Pro release?
If so, please contact me via https://www.webssh.net/contactus.html
Have a nice day !
Stupid marketing strategy
Yeah I get it this is an free app and you want people to really purchase your full feature product, but DO YOU REALLY NEED TO PROMPT THE WINDOW TO ASK ME TO WATCH ADD EVERY 5 SECOND??????????
We show ads yes, but not every five seconds!
Could make us a video of your problem?
Package fixed, but paid version still shows Ads
It's ad-pop up city. For some reason this free version was the one without the ads (fixed with this update). I think the developer might've just mixed up his packages when he uploaded them.
As far as being able to connect to other iDevices, you can. Even though the instructions say that you cannot. You just have to have openSSH installed and turned on, which you can do under certain circumstances. Just remember to change your root password. That is all I need to say about that.
Between this and prompt 2, I choose prompt 2. But it's great to have another free alternative. Just remember, for some reason this free version was the one that has no ads. But for some reason on my devices, the paid version shows ads. I don't know what's up with that, I think the price is good-five dollars compared to prompt 2's $9.99.
If this ever gets fixed, I'll give it a five star review across the board.
- Arnaud MENGUS
- 48.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 WebSSH.Net
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.