Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build your ultimate army with mighty Heroes, brave Spirits, powerful Troops and magic battle Cards, and then clash with other players around the world in live PvP battles!
Execute your best game plan in this tactical game full of action! Compete in live PvP, choose the best strategy, make decisions on the fly, and rule over your two Kingdoms.
*IMPORTANT* An Internet connection is required to play.
EDITOR’S CHOICE IN MORE THAN 15 COUNTRIES AND AN iOS TOP-15 BEST STRATEGY GAME!
- Live PvP: Attack or Defend against other players from around the world in the live game mode.
- Guild Raids: Be social! Clash with your friends in co-op missions and destroy Crystals and Forbidden Cities.
- Guild Seasons: Share your strategy using the guild chat, donate Troops, be competitive, and climb your way up the global guild leaderboard, like a king.
- Micro-Management: Use tactics when controlling your Hero to lead your army to clash with enemy Kingdoms.
- Tactical Battles: Craft your battle Cards! Bring dragons, healing potions and magical missiles to battle.
- Army Creation: Choose from among 8 different Troop types, 3 Elemental Spirits and 34 battle Cards to plan your victory and crush your enemies.
- Kingdom Building: Choose the right strategy when building your Kingdom for the best defense!
- Amazing 3D graphics
- New content and new features coming regularly
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 1.6.0
Hello, Commander! Siegefall update 6 arrives, bringing you an agile NEW Hero and fearless Spirits to fight alongside you in your battles throughout the Divided Lands!
Also included are NEW Card Fusion and Rune System improvements for a better game experience.
A TIGER TO LEAD YOUR ARMY!
• Geru Ashenfang is a mobile melee fighter that can dash through targets to either build up damage or cross the map faster.
EVOKE THE NEW SPIRITS
• Luxeros, a protective Unicorn, is the first Light-elemental Spirit and can provide the Hero with a shield when the pair destroys a tower.
• You don’t want to cross Fenris! This blood wolf is the first Dark-elemental Spirit and attacks more viciously as the battle drags on.
• Vanguard REVAMP! Dominate the battlefield with upgradable Heroes, Troops, Cards, and more!
• CARD Fusion: Fuse multiple copies of cards to create a more powerful "Enhanced Card."
• New resource: Fusion Elixir! The perfect material for fusing cards.
• We’ve re-invented the RUNES! They’re now more smoothly integrated with the new VIP system.
• 2 NEW Guild Raids and even more Raid levels!
• Trial of Heroes! Bi-weekly events targeted to specific Heroes. Unlock them all and go to battle to win amazing resources!
This is a great civilization building game and it reminds me of WarCraft 1 and 2 for the computer console only. The heroes are a nice touch to building your army. Only being able to build or improve ONE existing structure at a time makes this game take a very long time to progress in. Of course GEMS speed up every process from upgrading to spawning your army but of course those cost $$$&$. My biggest objection is the "Spirit Shrine/Spirit Den". So to access these spirits to go to war with, you must gather orbs, a different one for each spirit. The only way to get these orbs seems to be in a daily raffle done in a marketplace type building and your lucky to get orbs and just other simple things. My point is, how am I supposed to amass 100 orbs to unlock a spirit when after being a daily player for 3 months I only have Btwn 5-10 orbs per spirit, making them the biggest mystery. I'm at Level 50 now and it's basically just a wait and collect resources and repeat til I can upgrade my town and army as I'm too weak to beat the next part of the storyline. I've beaten Queen Nor and Kha something the dead guy and also have unlocked a few other heroes but it's getting boring as the days pass to be making so little progress but I refuse to spend cash on virtual currency. So overall good game just expect to hit a wall where waiting becomes all the game boils down too.
Nice look, unfair game
First of all, this is one of those games that has absolutely no shame about being a 100% pay to win experience. I've been playing for a couple of years now on and off, really just because I like how the game looks. It's got a nice style, and there's something fun about building/editing your kingdom and upgrading buildings. It stops being fun there, though.
I don't remember at what level it started happening, but at this point the only matches I am offered on the map are with people who are 40 levels above me or more. In this game, those levels mean that the player is muuuuuch more powerful. With such a broken match-making component, the game simply is not enjoyable. I mean, if I paid several hundred dollars to Gameloft, they would definitely let me win a match. (That's the catch! They want to get you to pay them so you can see the words "Victory" on your screen. What a joke!)
So while Siegefall wins for best looking base-builder/strategy game, it loses on experience because it is at this point unplayable for me at level 93. Don't do what I did and waste your time and money with this greedy scam. Instead, if you want good strategy, check out games like Hearthstone (a wonderful example of how to monetize an app the right way), or Invisible Inc (REAL strategy, pay up front for the app and never get scammed).
Used to be cool, until recent update :/
I loved this game & played it all the time. I even supported the game through in-app purchases, but after update 6 (1.6) I don't even look forward to playing the game and often skip it all together. The entire strategy of how you play the game is different; it's a different game now. I miss the old version. I used to have a very strong army, but after the update, I can't even win against computer players and can't ever gain enough resources to upgrade my army (it now also requires a lot more resources to do so). Previously, I had always upgraded my troops & hero to the max that my keep level would allow, but now I am so behind, I can't even keep up with the basics, with no way possible to gain enough resources to get back on top. I've upgraded the rune temple as much as I can, but production of resources is minimal at best. If there is no way to succeed, even a little or in one area, there is really no point in playing the game. The game designers don't care, if they did, they would not have deleted my chests when I was required to upgrade the game; I posted the loss in the forums, they told me to contact cust serv. After 4 email attempts, diverting me back into faq's, I was finally able to submit a request. Of course, I never got a response.
The game is just not fun anymore. Thanks guys for ruining Siegefall.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 27, 2016
- Version: 1.6.0
- Size: 862 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2015 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$1.99
- Special Bundle$9.99
- Pouch of Gems$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Great Bundle$4.99
- Chest of Gems$19.99
- Basic Bundle$1.99
- Excellent Bundle$19.99
- Stack of Gems$0.99
- Classic Bundle$0.99