By Tim Mahony
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Musicians and engineers - Are you taking a bunch of photos of your effects pedals, amps or mixing desks to remember settings for individual songs, recording sessions or soundchecks?
Get Set lets you save all these settings in one place, easily labelled for recall later.
- Store all your favourite settings in one place.
- Recall any setting easily from the library and dial it in using the photo that you take as a reference.
- Perfect for effects pedals, amps, instrument knobs and anything else you need to recall.
- Give your settings a name and save any notes alongside them eg 'Great sound for solos'.
- Allows for multiple photos per setting so you can save great effects pedal combinations.
- A torch button on the setting detail screen is provided for low light situations like gigs.
Get Set ensures that you never lose the great sound you have discovered again! It also frees you up to experiment with different sounds, knowing that you can always get back to your favourites at any time.
In addition, for musicians performing live, the 'Set Lists' feature allows you to create a list of your songs and associate a setting with each one. The setting photo is easily accessed from the setlist, making it a great way to quickly set up your effects throughout a gig.
- Category: Music
- Released: Feb 04, 2015
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 12.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Timothy Mahony
- © 2015 Tim Mahony
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.