Learn Spanish with Wlingua! This is the online Spanish course you were looking for!! 420 lessons from a basic to an advanced level with easy explanations that will help you learn Spanish fast.
Learn Spanish from scratch, or start the course from a higher level to improve your Spanish. It's up to you where to start studying!
A quality and entertaining Spanish online course, with 420 lessons and easy explanations. You will learn Spanish at your own pace. Every day you will see improvements after each lesson. Learning Spanish has never been so fast and easy, try it!
More than 4 million students have already learned from the Wlingua method. Download the App and join them! Become a Wlinguer!
This course includes:
- 420 Spanish lessons from a basic to an advanced level (A1, A2 and B1 levels). Before starting the course, you can take a level assessment that will place you at the correct level.
- An easy guided learning process. You will feel you learn more and more Spanish every day.
- Spanish from Spain (Castilian) and Spanish from Mexico (Latin America). It's up to you which one you study.
- Active reviews. One of our main features is the spaced repetition system (revision tests at increasing intervals) which allows you to learn Spanish gradually with no frustrations.
- Vocabulary exercises to learn and understand more than 9,000 words. You will also have phrase and sentence exercises to learn how to use those new words correctly. All of them are recorded so that you can focus on the phonetic, pronunciation, and intonation of the new words and sentences, a way to improve your listening skills!
- Easy and detailed explanations in every lesson, with lots of example sentences.
- Grammar exercises at the end of every lesson to reinforce what you’ve already learned.
- Reading exercises with true or false questions. Test your reading skills!
- An online dictionary with the audios in Spanish from Spain (Castilian) and Spanish from Mexico (Latin America).
In the course there are two types of accounts:
- Basic: this account is free, but you have restricted access to certain parts of the course.
- Premium: with this account you have complete access to all of the course content and material.
It is necessary to create an account to study our Spanish course. All you need is your email and a password.
When you access the course for the first time, we give you a week of Premium access for free to try everything that we have to offer. When the trial week finishes, your account will automatically convert to a Basic account. That's it, with no hidden fees.
This Spanish course App requires Internet connection. All of your progress will be automatically saved so the next time you enter the course you will be able to continue where you left off, regardless of the device you are using.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/wlingua - #Wlingua / @Wlingua
Blog: http://www.wlingua.com/blog – you will find comments from Wlinguers about our method.
Visit our web http://www.wlingua.com/
Ratings and Reviews
My new best friend
I sneak away to learn with this app constantly. Although I studied Spanish for several years at the university, and studied abroad in Ecuador, I lacked practice--and lost the ear for Spanish. Since I'm headed to Spain in two years I wanted an app that wouldn't just spout vocabulary in a drill and kill mentality, but would train my ear while expanding my grammar. I want to KNOW Spanish. I'm certainly nothing close to what I desire, but WLingua is helping me get there! I'm charmed by the varied exercises and their diverse approaches that tap into different learning styles. They're short enough to engage but long enough to drive home each new theme. Saying that, I do have a few suggestions. For one, the progress report tells me I've learned 0 vocabulary even though I do all the work. What vocabulary am I missing? What haven't I learned? It won't tell me or give any instructions on how to find out. Plus they lure you into the Premium mode without alerting you that you've entered the paid subscription phase. They prime you with several hours/days of "free" premium access based on your points. Smart approach, actually, but I wish they'd alerted me up front about the Premium migration. Nevertheless, I am enamored with this app, and plan on getting a year of paid learning. Certainly beats the price of other programs and university classrooms!
Worth the small fee
I was looking for an app where I could revisit Spanish grammar and build my vocabulary but I don’t have time for a University class. I studied years ago and studied abroad, however, I could not practice for many years for personal reasons. This app (and, of course other forms of studying) have moved me back into an intermediate level where I actually have conversations with Spanish speakers. I love that it tested me to see where I should start. Babbel and Duolingo did not do this and it drove me crazy starting with Hola in Duolingo and poking around Babbel to see what exactly I should study while wasting time on skills I already had. I really hope that by the time I finish B1 the app creates a B2. It is such an addiction.
Grammar lessons are great but too expensive
I used duolingo, busuu and a few others too. I like the approach of Wlingua because it TEACHES!!. All others trick you to believe you are learning as you’re playing games snd answering silly questions. Wlingua hands down does TEACH with grammar lessons. Take a notebook and pen and study snd you will INDEED learn. However it is missing many of the whistles and bells such as social networking, real pronunciation etc. No problem but given that it is too expensive I cannot see why I should continue Wlingua. The price they charge is not justified given that it lacks many features other apps have. Wlingua should be 50% less expensive like other apps. Otherwise I will buy a grammar book for 15$ and study it.
- Raul Era√±a
- 6.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Wlingua SL
- In-App Purchases
- 3 months Premium access $21.99
- 1 month Premium access $10.99
- 1 year Premium access $64.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.