Learn Spanish with Wlingua
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Learn Spanish with Wlingua! This is the online Spanish course you were looking for!! 420 lessons from a basic to an advanced level with easy explanations that will help you learn Spanish fast.
Learn Spanish from scratch, or start the course from a higher level to improve your Spanish. It's up to you where to start studying!
A quality and entertaining Spanish online course, with 420 lessons and easy explanations. You will learn Spanish at your own pace. Every day you will see improvements after each lesson. Learning Spanish has never been so fast and easy, try it!
More than 4 million students have already learned from the Wlingua method. Download the App and join them! Become a Wlinguer!
This course includes:
- 420 Spanish lessons from a basic to an advanced level (A1, A2 and B1 levels). Before starting the course, you can take a level assessment that will place you at the correct level.
- An easy guided learning process. You will feel you learn more and more Spanish every day.
- Spanish from Spain (Castilian) and Spanish from Mexico (Latin America). It's up to you which one you study.
- Active reviews. One of our main features is the spaced repetition system (revision tests at increasing intervals) which allows you to learn Spanish gradually with no frustrations.
- Vocabulary exercises to learn and understand more than 9,000 words. You will also have phrase and sentence exercises to learn how to use those new words correctly. All of them are recorded so that you can focus on the phonetic, pronunciation, and intonation of the new words and sentences, a way to improve your listening skills!
- Easy and detailed explanations in every lesson, with lots of example sentences.
- Grammar exercises at the end of every lesson to reinforce what you’ve already learned.
- Reading exercises with true or false questions. Test your reading skills!
- An online dictionary with the audios in Spanish from Spain (Castilian) and Spanish from Mexico (Latin America).
In the course there are two types of accounts:
- Basic: this account is free, but you have restricted access to certain parts of the course.
- Premium: with this account you have complete access to all of the course content and material.
It is necessary to create an account to study our Spanish course. All you need is your email and a password.
When you access the course for the first time, we give you a week of Premium access for free to try everything that we have to offer. When the trial week finishes, your account will automatically convert to a Basic account. That's it, with no hidden fees.
This Spanish course App requires Internet connection. All of your progress will be automatically saved so the next time you enter the course you will be able to continue where you left off, regardless of the device you are using.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/wlingua - #Wlingua / @Wlingua
Blog: http://www.wlingua.com/blog – you will find comments from Wlinguers about our method.
Visit our web http://www.wlingua.com/
What's New in Version 1.3.2
Bug fixes and improvements
My new best friend
I sneak away to learn with this app constantly. Although I studied Spanish for several years at the university, and studied abroad in Ecuador, I lacked practice--and lost the ear for Spanish. Since I'm headed to Spain in two years I wanted an app that wouldn't just spout vocabulary in a drill and kill mentality, but would train my ear while expanding my grammar. I want to KNOW Spanish. I'm certainly nothing close to what I desire, but WLingua is helping me get there! I'm charmed by the varied exercises and their diverse approaches that tap into different learning styles. They're short enough to engage but long enough to drive home each new theme. Saying that, I do have a few suggestions. For one, the progress report tells me I've learned 0 vocabulary even though I do all the work. What vocabulary am I missing? What haven't I learned? It won't tell me or give any instructions on how to find out. Plus they lure you into the Premium mode without alerting you that you've entered the paid subscription phase. They prime you with several hours/days of "free" premium access based on your points. Smart approach, actually, but I wish they'd alerted me up front about the Premium migration. Nevertheless, I am enamored with this app, and plan on getting a year of paid learning. Certainly beats the price of other programs and university classrooms!
I am very happy I tried this course because they explain everything. So often in other courses you are supposed to just memorize and that doesn't work for me. I need to know why! I really love the lessons because of that. I am going further and I feel more confident speaking because I am using the correct verbs etc. I teach school and many of my students are Spanish speakers. It's been hard trying to communicate when I am not sure if I am saying the verbs and tenses correctly. I still have a long way to go, but so far I am very happy working my way through the lessons.
Best Spanish app for Me
So far, I've really enjoyed this app. It has a lot of material yet keeps the fun of learning intact.
Pros: It has the option to learn Mexican Spanish (not many apps have this) which is what I'm interested in. The price is very reasonable for what you get. The audio of the Spanish speakers is very good. The coarse material is extensive and has a good mix of grammar, reading, and writing.
Cons: There are typos occasionally that need to be fixed. It would be nice if there was an easy user feedback to help correct these. There are occasionally true/false questions that can't actually be answered with the information given. Similar to, "Joe is a teacher. Joe speaks Spanish." True or false: Joe is a Spanish teacher." I file these under "not enough info."
All in all, the pros far out way the cons. It is one of the best Spanish learning apps I've come across and I use it very day.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 12, 2016
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Raul Era√±a
- © Wlingua SL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 3 months Premium access$21.99
- 1 month Premium access$10.99
- 1 year Premium access$64.99
- 6 months Premium access$38.99