Pick from a collection of memes, or provide your own image, edit the text and text properties and share with friends and the internet. Also included a photo editing extension - create memes from the photo gallery itself.
• Select or search a meme from a huge collection.
• Swipe up to bring up editing options.
• Swipe left and right to switch between options.
• Lots and lots of fonts to choose from.
• Photos app extension, directly add text to images from the gallery itself.
• Editing options like Alignment, Text Size, Text Color, Outline Width, and Outline Color.
• Pinch to change text size.
• Two finger pan to move text.
• Swipe to add the default text (the title like 'Am I The Only One Around Here', or 'One does not simply', etc)
• Pick up last edited image instantly.
• One click image saving to camera roll.
• One click sharing options.
• Daily inspirational quote.
• Really neat UI design. (Yeah it’s neat, okay)
• Completely free with no ads (and will be that way)
• No disturbing notifications that irritate the users
YU NO download this now...
• New app icon.
• Performance improvements.
• Fixes the issue when the text won't fit for some users.
Ratings and Reviews
For how little it does, you would think it would actually work. Fix the bugs. Overlapping fonts, no size selection, selections inop.
- Ajay Saini
- 26.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © avikantz, 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.