Trevor: Continuous Integration on the go
By Emmanouil KONSTANTINIDIS
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Trevor is a mobile application that brings Travis CI straight to your phone or tablet. Once you have download it, select whether you want to access "Travis CI for Open Source" or "Travis Pro" and Login with Github.
- Access all your accounts - Personal & Organizations.
- Select an account to see all the repositories.
- View builds and status of each repository!
- Watch the logs of each build.
- Builds running? Pull to refresh!
- Favourite repositories, for even faster access!
- Ready for Travis CI Education
- It's free and there are no adverts.
Thanks to the Travis CI team for their awesome API! This app wouldn't be here without that API.
Travis CI, the logo and the mascot are trademarks that belong to Travis CI GmbH. This is not an official Travis CI mobile application.
What's New in Version 1.8.0
- Fixed an issue where users could not access Travis for Open Source.
- Updated versions of Ionic & Angular
- Improved Performance
Well designed and fast!
Love it. Well done.
works very well
Very helpful. Good design translating Travis-CI controls to iPhone.
Amazing Travis CI App!
I really like this app, I can get my repo list and watch the build status, even I can search open source projects added in travis-ci.org
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 05, 2016
- Version: 1.8.0
- Size: 14.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Emmanouil KONSTANTINIDIS
- Copyright Emmanouil Konstantinidis © 2015.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.