Sift is the perfect companion to your favorite email app. Sort out your mailbox in seconds using simple and customisable gestures. Works great with Gmail, Yahoo!, iCloud, Outlook.com, Hotmail, FastMail, IMAP, and other services.
- Curate all your mailboxes quickly with customizable gestures
- Unified mailbox
- Undo actions
- Snippets for super quick replies
- Assign color labels to your mailboxes
- Per account signatures
- Automatic reply salutations
- Supports two-factor/step authentication for Gmail accounts
- Message grouping by account
- Account grouping by color label
- Unlimited email aliases
- Customisable morning and evening notifications
- Send emails and message cards to your favorite apps to create tasks, notes, journal entries, reminders, and more
- Quick actions include: keep, mark as read, delete, archive, spam, snooze, and star
- Works great on iPhones and iPads
** Note: Sift Lite is fully featured and supports setting up to one email account.
If you're enjoying Sift, please find a moment to leave a review and tell your friends. It really, really helps.
- Minor fixes.
If you're enjoying Sift, please find a moment to leave a review and tell your friends. It really helps a lot.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve never been more productive on email
Sift quickly became the most important part of my email routine. It gets me to quickly sort through a stack of new emails by literally presenting them as a stack. This design prompts me to act quickly on emails, without being distracted by the rest of them. I swipe most away while saving some in my inbox to deal with later.
Note: Sift is not a replacement for your full-featured email client. It's a great way to quickly sort your newly arrived email, so you can deal with the important things in your full-featured email client.
Missing exchange but otherwise awesome
Awesome app. Clean, quick, intuitive, and "hackable" like another commenter said (spam is my action folder). If exchange mail was possible, I'd buy in a heartbeat! Thanks.
Need to add auto-polling or push!!!
This would be my email replacement app by far for gmail on my iPhone except it only gets your email if you manually poll it. No push either. This would be the best thing to happen to email if it had those features!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.