Garry, the legendary blowfly, was imprisoned in a laboratory as frog food. He was, however, able to free himself from his cell, and is now on the run. Help him on his way to freedom … or at least help him get to the next small town in one piece.
The Mosquit-o-Meter shows how far he has already gotten on his journey.
- Tapping on the right side of the screen moves Garry upwards.
- Letting go of the right side brings Garry downwards.
But be careful!! If Garry bumps against the ceiling or floor or another surface, he’s a goner!
Certain obstacles make the journey even more difficult, namely:
... but don’t worry - because Garry can spit! If you come too close to one of these obstacles, touching the left half of the screen will make Garry spit to get rid of it.
Additionally there are deflectors like these two here. Flying above or below them will affect Garry’s trajectory.
… good luck and have a great flight!
- iPhone 8 Bugfix
- Jan Essig
- 36 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Jan Essig 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.